The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nice head shot of Ziggy Vicky, can you get one of jude when you've got a mo and I'll have a fiddle with a new banner over the weekend?

:- " Dobber's living up to his name!

keep your hands of ziggy hes my little man. but hes not so little n e more vicky is he hes a cracking pup vicky well done.

4/5 of the boys got together tonight at Gin Pit, all had a good play and scrapped like buggery, even had a little play with the lure, they were all really keen.

Billy (was Ronnie) is coming on lovely, very long and leggy - he remembered me too :wub:

How did you get the 2 boys to stand still Vicky lol Thay are all lovely :wub:

That is quite an achievement Vicky ------Karens spent twenty years trying to get me to stand right _______! They are belters all of them ----

steve

mutley said:
lovely pups are they different weighs
We have at 12 weeks:

Dobber (Wild Whippies dog) 15lb 2oz

Jude (mine) 14lb 10oz

Zig (mine) 13lb 12oz

Billy (mark's) 13lb 8oz

Genie (Lolcoe's) 12lb

might have known our jacs would be the fattest!!! :- "

Cant wait to see the difference in size with Genie and Dobber :wub:

I dont really want him to get bigger as he is a loveable cuddly squeezy little rogue :wub:

Been for his first run on the beach today....he ran his little heart out.

I must admit he's quite fast for a pup, i was very impressed :D :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
oops forgot the pic :oops:

Genie_beach.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back