The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Ringo - we've changed his name to Jude - Ziggy will stay as Ziggy lol :wacko:

there so lovly still wish theres been a girl but i am glad they all have fab new homes its good to see ringo practicing his running and in the lead were hes going to be lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the names Vicky!

:wub: Dobster! :wub:

Little Beck is such a character!!

Brill pics again Vicky-

What did we do before digital cameras? :blink:

Vicky - you have some lovely pictures of those puppies on here. :wub: :wub: :wub: I couldnt chose they are a lovely litter of puppies - beautiful. Love the one taken in the pushchair and those cheeky faces o:) :wub:

Ronnies is a cutie and Jude too :wub:

they r gorgeous looking pups i bet they r getting a right handfull now? lol :- "

Beautiful pictures and pups Vicky :thumbsup:

Love the pushchair picture :wub: hope your daughters arn't too sad when the pups go to their new homes.

Julie

sherry said:
i bet they r getting a right handfull now? lol :- "
Mmm they have their moments :- " They're all flaked out now though after their tea

Apart from Zig who's up and terrorising everyone

hi vic, their looking good. the pup second from the left looks like sparky when i got him.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back