The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Shut your eyes and choose its a lucky bag anyway :blink: :blink:

You have a smashing litter there Vicky. Its still Ronnie for me :wub:

still like ziggy hes been kissed buy the angels between his ears :wub:

So it's decided, we all know who's having who and more importantly they're going a excellent homes. First to go will be Dobber next Saturday to Jacqui's (Wild Whippies), Ringo and Ziggy are staying with me, Ronnie and possibly Beck are going on the 23rd to Mark Warren (Sail Away). I think there'll be lot's of tears when they go, not just from me but Robyn just idolises them and spends every minute she can with them (even gets in bed with them :b ), they won't be timid that's for sure!!!

If Craig's reading this can i just say thanks again, Bomber and Ella have produced some gorgeous (if a little crazy and curly tailed) pups, they have so much character and absoluetly no fear whatsoever, i'm so proud of them and glad i decided on Gillette as the stud.

Some more pic's

more to come - better rush back to work!!

so glad your keeping Ziggy so i can watch him grow. I allways thought i would pik a white fawn over a white black party but he stoll my hart. they are all very hansome chapps bet your realy proud of them :wub: :wub: :wub:

Will have to have a word with that child!!! :b

Mark's Ronnie (who apparently will definitely be having a name change lol)

Ronnie's the only thing brave enough to go behind my tv (w00t)

They are super pups, I dont envy you having to hand them over to their new owners - its the worst part !!!!

they are beauts, ronnie looks so much like master tornado when he was a pup

very good lucking pups ..hope they are all champions for you

Good luck Vicky, thay are great looking pups, tell Mark lots of photo's of Ronnie PLEASE :wub:

Gonna add MORE pics, cos we've had loads of fun in the garden today

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back