The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HAVE THEY GONE TO THEIR NEW HOMES YET ITS HORRIBLE WHEN THEY GO YOU HAVE SO MUCH SPARE TIME

Mark's Ronnie - god he doesn't know what he's letting himself in for with this little sod :- "

another lot of gorgeous looking pups awwww so sweet. good luck 2 them all in their new homes :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi gang!! :D

dobby1.jpg

Well what can I say but he's a loon!! :wacko: He's such a character that I've spent half the day just laughing at him, so much so that I've never had a camera to hand to catch the moment! :teehee:

He's wolfed his tea and has Jeebs as company tonight which I think he's happier with cos I haven't heard a peep from him since I tucked him in.

Got another rare pik of him keeping still whe he was having a snooze :wub:

dobby2.jpg

there getting more hansome every day I could still run off with ziggy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great pic of Beck sticking his tongue out (w00t) His eyes are just soooo please hug me!!!!!

Ronnie looks huge with Robyn holding him :lol:

So pleased to see that Dobber has settled in and terrorising the others. As Terry said, no matter what Beck does we will always tell you he's a little angel o:)

Yeah but I know you'll be fibbing! (w00t) He slept well last night with Jeebs (sneaky devil pooped in Jeebs bed so he had to sleep with him! (w00t) ) He's been bouncing off the walls this morning ragging toys (including Riley :- " ) and is well trying to coax Nell into playing with him. I think she'll succumb soon cos you can she's amused with him. He's very vocal, lots of chunnering when he wakes up and chases Ste round the house barking for attention! :lol:

Ziggy - 13lb 12oz

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziggy is :wub: ,,,Jude is a wee darling too :wub:

All the best with them Vicky :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back