The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

So come on Vicky, are you going to give us an update on Elziebobs? :)

wild whippies said:
So come on Vicky, are you going to give us an update on Elziebobs? :)
2 weeks to go :unsure: can't believe how soon she's got to this stage, she's been sick in the afternoon for the last couple of days :( but she seems ok in herself.

looking at all the pics ellas tails is getting shorter and curlyer as shes getting bigger looks like shes getting it tucked up out the way ready for the big day

wendy

(w00t) We have movement :wub: How exciting is that!!!!

12 days to go (not that i'm counting :* ) Elzi thinks it's great - been sleeping with mum under the duvet in the spare room for the last few nights :wub:

The server is definitely going to go down - as well as Ella due, Sophie's due on the 16th & JAX's bitch on the 21st, loads of ickle baby whips

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOO lots of new babies :wub: :wub: :wub: good luck, hope its an easy birth Ella :luck: :luck: :luck:

I think were due a nearly there pic of Ellas dancing tummy. I got a lovly :wub: vidio clip sent to me from Vicky of Ellas tummy doing a jig it was brill :wub: :wub: :wub:

wendy

Oh is that what it was!! I thought it was an out-take from alien! (w00t) Kidding!!

Come on we want piks of the ever blooming Ella! :thumbsup:

I recon thats a 5 belly 4 girls :wub: 1 black and white boy

wendy

still owe u an apologie from the derby vicky im sorry!!!

ill get u a drink at the champs

sorry!! xxxx

What a tum and-nips like SCANNIA wheel nuts! :D

Hope all goes well :luck:

Bet theres some gorgeous blues in there too :wub: :thumbsup: Not long now girl. :luck:

piglet said:
still owe u an apologie from the derby vicky im sorry!!!
ill get u a drink at the champs

sorry!! xxxx

Dont be daft ;) re: your sig - now where did i hear that one? :lol:

Good :luck: Ella , towels , coffee and camera at the ready Vicky :thumbsup:

Karen-Coral said:
What a tum and-nips like SCANNIA wheel nuts! :D
Hope all goes well  :luck:

That was Karen not me---- had it been me it might of been Vicky!!!

Steve---- :cheers: :cheers: good luck--- hope you have lots of ickle whips!!!!! :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back