The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jac are you gonna be there to wipe Vicky's brow? (w00t)

I'll hope you'll have a good delivery and have a bottle or two ready for after when you are feeling all emotional!!! :huggles:

Lolcoe said:
Jac are you gonna be there to wipe Vicky's brow? (w00t) I'll hope you'll have a good delivery and have a bottle or two ready for after when you are feeling all emotional!!! :huggles:

Nah I'm going to be the supplier of essential fluids! :D

Fluid is always essential!!!!!!!!!!

well done ella just been reading on gen disc 4 boys upto now all parti,s

Well worth waiting for Vicky ---best of luck with em all ---they definately look the part --no wonder scannia wheel nuts are needed eh????? :- "

Well done to Ella, should keep you busy now vicky, all the best :luck: :cheers:

should be an interesting litter gillette was a cracking dog in his day,good luck :luck: with them vicky.

how many was there? i think i counted 5 am i right? congratulations and well done. good luck with them all :luck:

Well Done and Good Luck with the pups Vicky :D I am sure they will be an interesting litter to follow :p

Good luck Vicky with all your new gang,hope Ellas fine,and best wishes from all our gang :)

Hiya Linda, they're all thriving and Ella is an excellent mum. Vicky's PC is down at the moment so unfortunately she can't post. I should of took some pictures myself when I went on Sunday night but we was busy celebrating their 1 week old birthday :- " LOL!! :cheers:

If she sin't back on by Wednesday I'll call round and get some posted. :thumbsup:

Just thought i'd add some more pic's of the boys - they've been so cute today i can't stop taking pic's of them, all have their eyes open now and pottering around the box, they seem to have gone from little slugs not moving to little dogs over night, growling in their sleep and biting each other.

Everyone's fave Dobber - pup 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back