The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch (Lure Coursing Meeting)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Terry & Sheila Smith said:
.I think the best format is to enter and keep your tongue brown, I think that method would definately get you a coarse.

Hmm! Someone's got it right at least. Don't get carried away on a vendetta just 'cos you got the hot's for rough northener's Lampy. You just keep whingin' & stampin' for titchy dog limits. Don't bring my name into it. BTW is Lampy your real name?

Terry Smith

Terry would I lie to you? (w00t) :thumbsup:

.I think the best format is to enter and keep your tongue brown, I think that method would definately get you a coarse.

Hmm! Someone's got it right at least. Don't get carried away on a vendetta just 'cos you got the hot's for rough northener's Lampy. You just keep whingin' & stampin' for titchy dog limits. Don't bring my name into it. BTW is Lampy your real name?

Terry Smith

Jealousy is such a sad thing :clown:

For Terry. I must come clean. My real name is El Mc Lampo if the truth be told. This is due in large part to the influence of my Scottish mother and Spanish father.

:thumbsup:

Sure is!! But as I don't know "Springfield personally" I don't know what he has to be jealous about. I don't think jealousy generated his comments IMO.

Terry Smith

Sure is!! But as I don't know "Springfield personally" I don't know what he has to be jealous about. I don't think jealousy generated his comments IMO.

Terry Smith

We both know who my comment was aimed at and it wasn't Springfield :thumbsup: I should imagine he's pretty relieved that you don't know him personally :sweating:

Nice try though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
We both know who my comment was aimed at and it wasn't Springfield :

Could it just possibly be me? :- " If so I must admit to the odd twinge of jealousy i.e Bill Gates for his money, Rod Stewart for his women, Hugh Grant for his looks I could go on & on Don't see where it comes into this discussion though, but I'm willing to hear your reasoning.

Jealousy may be sad nearly as sad as tired cliche used out of context.

I should imagine he's pretty relieved that you don't know him personally

Why does he like hangers on & sycophants too?

Nice try though

Wasn't a try really knew you'd bite :) :)

Terry Smith

Am I missing something here ????? ......I thought this was a topic about lure coursing, and an idea of trying to get a whole load of us together for a bit of a laugh and some lure coursing with our wonderful dogs ....... I'm not seeing why Lampy is becoming the brunt of your sniping ....... Or prehaps i've miss read this :- "

*Lesley* said:
We both know who my comment was aimed at and it wasn't Springfield :

Could it just possibly be me? :- " If so I must admit to the odd twinge of jealousy i.e Bill Gates for his money, Rod Stewart for his women, Hugh Grant for his looks I could go on & on Don't see where it comes into this discussion though, but I'm willing to hear your reasoning.

Jealousy may be sad nearly as sad as tired cliche used out of context.

I should imagine he's pretty relieved that you don't know him personally

Why does he like hangers on & sycophants too?

Nice try though

Wasn't a try really knew you'd bite :) :)

Terry Smith

Why would you need me to bite you don't even know me :wacko: :clown:

Why don't you take the chip of your shoulder then you could really join in :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
Why would you need me to bite you don't even know me :wacko:
I think his choice of words revealed his true agenda -_- -_- -_-

"a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, incorrect, inaccurate, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others. Trolls can also be existing members of such a community that rarely post and often contribute no useful information to the thread, but instead make argumentative posts in an attempt to discredit another person"

If you ignore them long enough they disappear in a puff of virtual smoke...

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
Am I missing something here ????? ......I thought this was a topic about lure coursing, and an idea of trying to get a whole load of us together for a bit of a laugh and some lure coursing with our wonderful dogs ....... I'm not seeing why Lampy is becoming the brunt of your sniping ....... Or prehaps i've miss read this  :- "
Am buggered if i can understand wot u lot are goin on about here peraps i need an early night, all as i can say is when my bitch is out of season im looking forward to getting out and about with jill, lure coursing, racing whatever, a good get together eh, lovely, now then mark roberts asked me if im coming to the inter club or summat, yes im coming but wot the hell is it and where is it, n whos bobby blatch when he;s at home

.. I'm not seeing why Lampy is becoming the brunt of your sniping ....... Or prehaps i've miss read this :- "

Am I missing something here ?????

Maybe you are.

......I thought this was a topic about lure coursing, and an idea of trying to get a whole load of us together for a bit of a laugh and some lure coursing with our wonderful dogs

the Idea of organising several meetings around the country with the winner/runner up both qualifying for a Final 16 dog stake to find the true top lure coursing whippet in the country

This was the intention of the "bit of a laugh."

If it truly is a "bit of a laugh" why all the waffle about sizes, formats etc, get 'em muzzled & get 'em run.

if they event comes off (which is looking likely) then it will be to find the top UK KC Registered lure coursing whippet.

A further snippet from another post to to make sure what the "bit of fun" is for.

Oh dear. I am sure we will all be the poorer for your not participating in what will ,I am sure, be a hugely popular event. Never mind, we'll just have to soldier on and make the very best of it without you. Won't we folks?

Hugely disappointed

First shot from Limpy a direct snipe? at me.

Terry Smith(deepdown) knows it makes sense . He's just in total denial at the moment. Can anyone help him?

Another shot from Lumpy a week after I'd left you all to your own devices.

Anyhow seeing as how at least 2 topics have been scratched through heated exchanges involving yourself. (One not too long ago against a writer in this topic, glad to see you've made up) I don't really think you can throw stones at me.

Thanks for the troll definition Moriate (why do you all hide behind pseudonyms?) always wondered what one was. Well true I don't write much. I do write if I think I have anything to contribute but seeing as 4 people involved in this topic have written 23,381 messages (at least 30% of which is sheer self promotion) I don't really need to add much.

Terry Smith

midlanderkeith said:
Strike Whippets said:
Am I missing something here ????? ......I thought this was a topic about lure coursing, and an idea of trying to get a whole load of us together for a bit of a laugh and some lure coursing with our wonderful dogs ....... I'm not seeing why Lampy is becoming the brunt of your sniping ....... Or prehaps i've miss read this  :- "
Am buggered if i can understand wot u lot are goin on about here peraps i need an early night, all as i can say is when my bitch is out of season im looking forward to getting out and about with jill, lure coursing, racing whatever, a good get together eh, lovely, now then mark roberts asked me if im coming to the inter club or summat, yes im coming but wot the hell is it and where is it, n whos bobby blatch when he;s at home

The interclub is a friendly race( no lure coursing) between the lancashire PWRC and the Heart of England PWRC Keith, the first leg is at the H.O.E ground on the 24th June and the return match is at the lancs ground at Littleborough in Rochdale on the 9th of Sept,last year it was a great event good racing ,good company and good food :thumbsup:

And you'll be very welcome there :huggles:

Its the 23rd for HOE Lesley, Mark wrote down Sunday rather then Saturday, :- " HOE can only race on a Saturday, so hope to see you & Jill on the 23rd June Keith at the HOE ground. :cheers:

Hey just thinking we could have a hoe down at the hoe's ground?

ok off to take my pills now :wacko:

*Lesley* said:
midlanderkeith said:
Strike Whippets said:

The interclub is a friendly race( no lure coursing) between the lancashire PWRC and the Heart of England PWRC Keith, the first leg is at the H.O.E ground on the 24th June and the return match is at the lancs ground at Littleborough in Rochdale on the 9th of Sept,last year it was a great event good racing ,good company and good food :thumbsup:

Well thank you fluffy, :huggles: now i was seriously thinking of mating jill this season, her 12th day is due, but for a number of reasons, one of em being im looking forward to racing her this year, and meeting some of you, so ive chosen not to, so all being well, see you on the TWENTY THIRD, (w00t)

keith :cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
*Lesley* said:
midlanderkeith said:
Strike Whippets said:

Well thank you fluffy, :huggles: now i was seriously thinking of mating jill this season, her 12th day is due, but for a number of reasons, one of em being im looking forward to racing her this year, and meeting some of you, so ive chosen not to, so all being well, see you on the TWENTY THIRD, (w00t)

keith :cheers:

sorry, ive done a bobby blatch, bugger dam :(

keith

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back