The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch (Lure Coursing Meeting)

Any chance of a weather update Lampy, last I heard it was 50/50 due to the weather.

I do hope we're going to have a blow by blow account and pictures for those of us that can't attend :- "

Seriously, best of luck to all the runners this weekend. Hope you have a fair and safe run :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
Any chance of a weather update Lampy, last I heard it was 50/50 due to the weather.
Hello everyone. :thumbsup: The weather today is dry and sunny with a strongish westerly wind. This will do a good lob in drying out the land which generally is pretty sodden. Yesterday was rain. If today's weather continues we may be ok for Saturday , who knows. When all is said, its the state of the running ground that matters and i've no idea about that. Fingers crossed hey :thumbsup:

LAMPY

Heres the Met Office forcast from now till Saturday.

Today:

A sunny start but becoming cloudier with outbreaks of rain across the north, a few showers elsewhere. feeling rather cold in fresh or strong, blustery west or northwest winds, a risk of gales for a time in Norfolk, easing later. Maximum temperature 9 °C.

Tonight:

Showers will become confined to the coastal fringes overnight, most parts becoming dry and clear. Winds will gradually ease allowing temperatures to fall, a slight frost developing in inland areas. Minimum temperature 0 °C.

Friday:

A mainly dry, bright day is expected with a good deal of sunshine lifting temperatures after a chilly start. Cloud may increase during the afternoon, though. Maximum temperature 9 °C.

Saturday

Bright or sunny spells and showers on Saturday after early rain

TC said:
I do hope we're going to have a blow by blow account and pictures for those of us that can't attend  :- "
Seriously, best of luck to all the runners this weekend. Hope you have a fair and safe run  :luck:

I'll be taking photographs which will be displayed in LAMPYPICS and on K9 :thumbsup:

After talking with Mrs Barr last night I can conferm that the Bob Blatch Meeting will definatly be taking place on Saturday.

See you all there,

PS: Have a nice sleep Masta :rant:

Mark Roberts said:
After talking with Mrs Barr last night I can conferm that the Bob Blatch Meeting will definatly be taking place on Saturday.
See you all there,

PS: Have a nice sleep Masta  :rant:

It will be my first nights sleep in 3 months!!

aahhhhh a nice big double bed, room service, a wee dram 2 whips warming my feet wake around 7.00 shower full english make my way to the running ground refreshed

what time are you setting off 2.00am !!

It will be my first nights sleep in 3 months!!
aahhhhh a nice big double bed, room service, a wee dram 2 whips warming my feet wake around 7.00 shower full english make my way to the running ground refreshed

what time are you setting off 2.00am
Masta don't be daft why would we set off so early 2.30am will be fine. :(

Im knocking him up at 2pm masta im on the road at1pm (w00t) so have a good -_- -_- & see you in the morning :thumbsup:

an knock quiet or you might wake me up. -_-

might nip into Great Yarmouth and get some rock. :p

:luck: To Everyone whose dogs are running tomorrow, :thumbsup: Hope you get some good pics Lampy :cheers:

Did i read that right Pennymeadows getting Mr Roberts knocked up. :- " (w00t) :oops:

Paula Roberts said:
:luck:   To Everyone whose dogs are running tomorrow,  :thumbsup:   Hope you get some good pics Lampy :cheers: Did i read that right Pennymeadows getting Mr Roberts knocked up. :- "  (w00t)   :oops:

SHHHHHHHHHH i always have a witness o:)

oh yes mr lampy!!!! and you better watch out coz my little blue will be there! may even bring out a certain little brindle young lady :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back