The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
*Lesley* said:
Eva Fawn is a pale brown/camel colour and brindles are the stripey ones, that's what I'd call it anyway :unsure:
Thanks a lot for the info Lesley. Jill also send me the url of a site with all possible color combinations for whippets, so I have a clue now of what you are talking about! :thumbsup: :)

P.S. The puppies look absolutely gorgeous. Well done Buffy!! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The gang today

Buffy is being really odd with her food, trying to bury any she doesnt eat, went into the kitchen during the night to find her dinner bowl covered with my slipper !!!

puppies.jpg

buffyrannoch said:
The gang today
Buffy is being really odd with her food, trying to bury any she doesnt eat, went into the kitchen during the night to find her dinner bowl covered with my slipper !!!

:wub: They are looking great today :huggles:

When my dogs don't want anyone else touching their food they also coverup their bowl even when they have had enough, maybe they just want to keeping something for dessert :))

The fun begin's when the eye's open :D , then they get teeth :( , then they start to fight :angry: , Yes looking forward to the eye's opening :cheers:

Well !

Just caught up with Buffy's pups - she had them on the day I left for my holiday! Haven't read everything yet, just skimmed through but glad all is ok now. Tank and RJ and the little white girl (is her marking black? It looked brindle in one pic) are my faves at this stage (of course! choosing on colour :b )

Wishing you all the best and keep those pics coming! :)

Wow they are utterly gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

they are soooooooooooooooo cute...how's Buffy doing?

they are soooooooooooooooo cute...how's Buffy doing?
Buffy is doing really well, and is finally eating dry puppy biscuits !!! - and doesnt have to be hand fed !!!!!!! She's even happy for Jack to look at them - he looks quite disinterested but curiosity gets the better of him from time to time !!!

puppies1_003.jpg

They all look very contented dont they :wub:

Who has their eye's open :blink: . Not long till they are running around and causing havoc :lol: :oops:

:wub: They are al SOoooo lovely!!! :wub: so glad Buffy is feeling better too :wub:

Just a couple of the babies, very relaxed !!!, nearly all of them have nearly opened their eyes !!! cant wait to see their eyes open :wub:

puppies1_030.jpg

puppies1_031.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back