The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They are adorable :wub: :wub: glad to hear Buffy is doing well :huggles:

Just a couple more..........(cant help it, they are too cute :wub: )

puppies1_034.jpg

puppies1_035.jpg

Tank has a black nose now :D ,,He does like the teddy bear (w00t) . They are all looking fab :cheers: . Looking forward to the weekend when we all come to see them :D :D :D . The wee man has got a lot bigger now also :wub: .

Buffy is doing a grand job :))

Glad Buffy is doing alright... all the puppies are sooooooo cute, but I'm def in love with the brindle boy... absolutely gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are all looking fabulous, buffyrannoch, you must be so proud of such a healthy looking litter. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: o:) :) So hard to choose a favourite, but Tank is absolutely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous pups :thumbsup: It sounds like Buffy really knows what shes doing hiding bits of food. Its for when the puppies are ready for a midnight snack :wub:

Hey :teehee: Roger,,you not after a pup are you (w00t) :- " ,,a wee play mate for Kruger (JAWS) :huggles: :oops: . They are bonny wee thing's :p

Just caught up with the latest pics and now I've had to scoop myself up off the desk from having completely melted :wub: They are divine. I can almost smell them... :lol:

And clever you - how do you do that thing with more than one picture together?? That's brilliant :unsure:

Well the puppies are two weeks old today, I cant believe how fast its gone, they have been wormed and were not happy about it at all :rant: :rant: :rant: !!!!!

They are so funny, trying to walk about and usually rolling instead !!

puppies1_039.jpg

puppies1_036.jpg

AAaawww so yummy scrummy :wub:

Now i,v got my own to look forward to :- "

JILL,, (w00t) Where is the photo of RJ and his open eye :wub: . I have been waiting all day now :- " and it's still not on :eek: :eek: . Roll on Sunday :D

I spy with my little eye.......................

Sorry its so blurry, he just wont keep still !!!

puppies1_043.jpg

He look's like his Daddy :wub: . Any other's with open eye's :blink:

Those babies are just adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

i just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve these babies :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back