The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [SIZE=14pt]Just gorgeous [/SIZE]- the partcoloured ones for me :wub: :wub:

Ok a picture fest - these guys are getting cuter by the day :wub:

puppies3weeks_002.jpg

puppies3weeks_001.jpg

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: LOVELY :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: Just too cute for words!! :wub: :wub:

oh my goodness, up against a human they look really big! :wub:

We have that donut bed... it is so comfy. Or at least it looks it - i often think i will try it :lol:

those pupppies do make me broody - can't wait for josie to "do it", I want her to have 3 pups, one for me, one for Jo, and one for my friend Becky... the perfect litter :wub:

The pup's do look big in the photo's :blink: , but when your next to them, they all so tiny o:) . They all happy and fat :cheers: . Buffy is a great mother and uncle Jack is good with them also :huggles:

Gorgeous, adorable sooooo cute :wub: :wub:

What little chubsters!!!! They look greeeeeeaaaaaaaaat!!!!!! How's Buffy doing?

All the pup's are doing fine. They are eating well and putting weight on. The big blue boy is 2lb 12oz, he is the heaviest and the small one's are brindle boy and brindle girl and they are 2lb 4oz. The other's are 2lb 6oz - 2lb 7oz. They are starting to get pointy noses and shaping out a bit.

Roll on 3 and a bit week's :D

Just a couple more photos, they are such a content gang, and i dont know how Buffy is putting up with the ear biting, but she just keeps licking them and ignores the pain !!!

puppies3weeks_014.jpg

puppies3weeks_009.jpg

buffyrannoch said:
Just a couple more photos, they are such a content gang, and i dont know how Buffy is putting up with the ear biting, but she just keeps licking them and ignores the pain !!!
They look sooooooooooooo sweet :wub: and Buffy sounds like she's just a complete natural ... she's made a super job of them so far anyway!

Well done to all concerned :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back