The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

They've grown so much!!! :wub: and theyre all sooo gorgeous :wub:

I still love the little white/brindle girl - shes so sweet! does she have a home yet?

glad Buffy is coping with thier antics too! oh the joys of motherhood.....(so my mother tells me!) :D

OK Jill I need to see my puppy :wub: and all his brother's and sister's.

Have all the pup's got good home's to go to or do any need a loving human mum and dad :huggles: . Can't wait till I see them all again but it will be the last time they all together :(

A couple of new pics - first up Riggs aka RJ, and Byron aka Big Blue_start as you mean to go on!!!!!!

pups5weeks_008.jpg

pups5weeks_013.jpg

Oh he looks so like Robbie, (Riggs). Roll on 2 weeks time :cheers: .

I've known about this since the pups were a few days old, but I didn't want to say anything until everything was absolutely certain...

[SIZE=11pt]Byron (previously known as "Big Blue") is coming to live with me, my family and his new "big sisters" Daisy and Clara on the 5th of March!!![/SIZE] :D

I'm so excited- I can't wait to bring him down to Lytham St. Annes! The only problem is getting to Scotland and back (I'm registered disabled because of loads of illnesses, and going on such a long journey won't be easy- although I'll probably be so excited, I'll sail through the day!!!)

Jo Frodsham (Scott's wife) has offered to take me and my mother up to Perthshire to collect Byron, but it could be very dangerous putting Jo in a room full of pups- it might give her ideas about getting "whippet number eight"!!! :lol:

I promise I will post photos of Byron on K9 as soon as I'm able to! :thumbsup:

Wow Scott and Jo - you've come a long way since we first met you at the Northern, with two whippets. I didn't realise you were up to 7!!! You've overtaken us. They are sooooo addictive though eh?! :wub:

PS Once you're up to 7 - you won't notice another! Take one home Jo, and get one for me!

:(

OK Susan,,,,stop it, everytime I read your post on hear, I get more excited as well, seems like ages since Ive seen Codie, only 12 days to go.

Im more excited than the kids I think.

:D :D :D :D

I'm as bad as I was when my own kids were born, what am I like......

:wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) Jill keep's telling me Riggs can scream the place down :p just for a cuddle, Im investing in ear plug's :- " :- " .

The kid's took photo's of all the pup's to school today, they getting very excited now :huggles: . Im off to the shop's, for those ear plug's now :thumbsup:

Oh Toby is a lovely name it really suits him. :wub: Bet you still call him wee man though :huggles:

Great pic :wub: :wub: :wub:

Toby looks adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: A name well suited for the wee man :p :thumbsup: :p

Julie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back