The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

He is just lovely - I love the name Toby :wub: (strange that was in my mind too) hes such a cutie pie ( Has Tank got a home - wondering AGAIN :- " :huggles: )

[SIZE=8pt]aaahhhhhhh •• t i n y t o b y•• :wub: :wub: :wub: [/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hi Toby

:wub: :wub:

Any up to date photo's of our pup's :wub: :wub: . The kid's need new one's for the school (w00t) . I can't wait to see them all again but will be very sad to see them for the very last time, when I pick Riggs up :( . I can't believe they are now 6 week's old tomorrow. Only seem's like yesterday we were bottle feeding them all :wub: :wub: .

Happy Six week birthday Puppies !!!!!!!

Some pics from today.............

Codie......,

Molly.......,

Chancer

pups6weeks_001.jpg

View attachment 10598

pups6weeks_002.jpg

:cheers:

Happy birthday Codie

From Darren and Chloe

:wub: :wub: :wub:

and happy birthday to all the pups

:wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t)

Hi Jill, pups are looking great, not long now.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Brings a tear to my eye those gorgeous babys :wub: :wub:

Aint they all just cracker's :D :D ,,what a great litter they have turned out to be. I know im a granny but they are all so beautiful :wub: . I will miss seeing them and being a part of their live's. I have now decided not to buy a non ped bitch to breed with as I could not part with any pup's :p :p . Good luck to all the pup's and I hope you's all turn out like either mum or dad as they both great pet's and fantastic whippet's. :cheers:

jill, does the sock basket come with tank!!!!! (w00t) ,we cant wait to see all the puppys on saturday-i just hope the snow stays away,what is it like up there at the moment-are the roads ok.

how long do you think it will take from the bathgate area?-maybe susan would be better answering this.

cheers Dougie

If you drive like Jill 45 mins,,if you drive like me 1 hour :D . Get some photo's of Riggs for me Liz & Dougie. It's a great drive to Jill's,,on the right of the M9 is Stirling Castle,,at night when it's all lite up it's beautiful. I think West Lothian has more snow than Perth just now :wacko: :wacko:

Give Riggs a wee kiss from mum. :wub:

Jill , this thread must hold a record for the longest thread on K9. Its great.

Ive just read it again, and its like reading a really good book, from the start you are compelled to read on, just to see what happens next, and like a good book, you dont leave it until the end ....

WELL DONE!!!!!

I supose the good subject matter helps a lot,,,, or am I just bias

:teehee: :lol: :teehee: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back