The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]lovelylovely lovely[/SIZE]photos makes me broody looking at them. I'm afraid I'm like Susan if Jilly had pups don't think I could part with them

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm afraid I'm like Susan if Jilly had pups don't think I could part with them
I think I will spend most of next weekend crying !!! :( But its going to be made easier by the fact that each new owner is great and I know those pups are going to have lovely homes.

Tried the puppies with an outdoor expierience today, they were a bit unsure but Byron was well up for it, Codie was more interested in the camcorder !!!

pups6weeks_039.jpg

pups6weeks_042.jpg

Im so pleased theyve all found lovely new homes Buffy - you must be real proud - they were a fabulous litter :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(sorry things didnt work out for Me) :(

but Im still in love with Tank :wub: :wub: Riggs is a bit of allright too and Codie.... oh well all of them. :wub: :thumbsup:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Well Jill, what can I say,,,ALL the pups are looking fantastic,,, thay look so big,,, Cant wait until next week....

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Thank's for the photo's Jill. They all starting to get :D "LEG'S" :D ,,they have grown so much and putting good weight on. Did Riggs go outside as I dont blame him if he never (w00t) ,,we still have snow here, but it's starting to melt slowly :))

the pups are gorgeous! :thumbsup:

Gavo you lucky lucky man, Codie is :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well, the pups start going tomorrow :( and so this topic is coming to an end, but dont worry there will be a new topic following the progress of the pups.

I wanted to thank everyone for their lovely comments, support, and advice, its been great.

This whole experience has been amazing, one I will cherish forever, so to draw a close to Buffys babies, here are a few pics of the gang in thier last couple of days together before they go to their lovely new homes.

Byron.........

Tank..........

pups7weeks_011.jpg

View attachment 11151

:(

Ye Jill, its going to be an emotional weekend for you, but at least you will be able to see most of the pups growing up on here.

Cant wait for the new thread, it will be good for us all to watch them grow.

You should be very proud of yourself, ALL the pups look fantastic.

Cant wait until Saturday now, kids still think we are all coming up on Sunday to collect Codie, they are going to be so surprised when they walk in on Saturday and Codie is here.

Cant believe Chancer is still not taken though, Im sure he will find a good home soon.

Well see you on Sat.

Gavin

[SIZE=21pt]Good Luck [/SIZE]to all the puppies - youve made a smashing job of them all. :cheers: :thumbsup:

good luck with your pups everyone and keep posting regular pics,we have to wait till next weekend to pick up tank so keep us upto date about how the pups are settling into their new homes-and good luck with chancer jill.

cheers Dougie & Liz

Look's like I will still be able to see them all before they gone to new home's. I am getting Riggs tomorrow. It would be great in all the new owner's could keep Jill updated on how their pup's are doing.

Susan said:
Look's like I will still be able to see them all before they gone to new home's. I am getting Riggs tomorrow. It would be great in all the new owner's could keep Jill updated on how their pup's are doing.
What a great topic this has been. :cheers: I must thank you Jill for sharing this special time with us. Hope you don't miss the pups too much when they go but at least you know that they are all going to good homes. :huggles:

And everybody pleeeeeeeeeaze keep us up to date on their progress.

Once a k9 puppy always a k9 puppy :wub: :wub: :wub:

I haven't checked out K9 for a month... and a lot has happened in this month. I left UK and I'm back in Greece with my family and the puppies, oh my Goodness, have they grown and they are so beautiful... :wub: :wub:

It will be very hard to see them go but at least you know that they are going to good homes and you will watch them grow and become even more beautiful.

Good Luck to all of them! :luck: :cheers: :wub:

I have really enjoyed this topic :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing it with us Jill :thumbsup:

Good luck :luck: :luck: to all the pups in their new homes, hope the new owners will keep us updated.

Julie

Ye Jill this has been a brilliant thread, and I am sure we will see a lot about most of the pups growing up.

You will all definetly be fed up with pics 0f Codie thats for sure :lol:

Only TWO days to go :D :D :D

Here is another pic of my wee boy for you all.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Small_Codiemix.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back