The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We all went to see the pup's today :wub: Rachel like's Tank and Gary RJ.

A photo of the kid's with a pup each :cheers:

Gary has RJ,,Rachel has Tank :oops: . Ive no idea what one to take as love them both, but the name's will be changed o:)

They're HUGE! The kids are dead cute too ... !

I love this thread, it's my first K9 litter and I feel like a proud Auntie ...! :*

What a lovely litter - well i can't help you Susan i wouldn't know which to pick either - quite glad Cindy only had the two now my decision was made for me.

Good Luck with them all - lots of fun to be had in the next few weeks - ours are 6 weeks and into everything (only 2) you will have loads of fun with that little bunch . lol

The gang having a go at drinking formula !!! its caos, but they are getting the hang of it :wub:

They all have their eyes open now but are almost impossible to keep still long enough to photograph them !!!

puppies1_045.jpg

puppies1_049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: aww, I love that last pic of their fat, replete tummies!

AWWWWWW They are so adorable. :wub: RJ is still my favorite. :wub: :wub: They have grown so much since i was on here last such big round bellies. (w00t)

That last pic is just adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What lovely picture of the puppies and your lovely kids. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love the pup in the little girls arms - so sweeeet :wub: :wub: You will have an aweful job chosing there I bet. :wub: :wub:

They are getting cuter by the day !!! :wub: They are now getting cross with each other and making the most fantastic attempt at growling :wub: and the occasional 'yap' They are all becoming quite adept on their feet and have sussed which side of the whelping box is the one to try and escape from !!!!

Pic below is tank and rj, they look like ying and yang !!!!

tank_and_rj_again.jpg

It's the first litter I saw since I joined and I keep returning here to see new pics. Absolutely gorgeous puppies... the brindle is still my favourite one I must add. (Have to pick a fav one... I'm guessing it will be a tough choice, which to keep and which to let go!)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

The gang have had an outing from the whelping box, to the surrounding kitchen and have all had a good explore !!! :wub: :wub: Then a picnic with mum !!!!!

puppies1_062.jpg

puppies1_060.jpg

Jill they look absolutely fab!

Very broody now so please post no more pictures of your gorgeous bunch :wub: Only joking keep em coming :))

Oh they are just so beautiful lots more pics please :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back