The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Full sequence of that race, i think out of this race if anyone wants the inside more than the other it's Brookhill Maggie she clearly come out of the traps and starts edging her way over to the rail. As you have pointed out Marie, the orange is also seeding wrongly in my eyes - runs opposite it's seed and i think this is what we need to be stopping, not who might run 2" tighter than another but dogs that are running totally opposite to their seed.

36ht1.jpg

36ht11.jpg

36ht1-1.jpg

36b.jpg

36c.jpg

DENISE BAILEY said:
marielou said:
I am asking this question in all seriousness. I have read all of this thread to try and understand seeding better but I am rapidly coming to the point where I want to give up. All the quotes below are about the seeding of the same dog, hows anyone supposed to understand??????Sorry about this being Penny Geoff but I know you can take it.

Vicky:- writing about Pennysworth "Good example of a well seeded dog"

Tony Taylor:- "Penny overtook on the outside. Penny doesn't need to be seeded inside"and "only dogs that might interfere with other dogs in its preferred position (when they are not seeded) need seeding"

Weathergirls:- "an inside runner can't be deemed not to be because it moves out to pass another I would class it as an experienced bend dog"

Steve:- "shes a railer"

Mutley:- "seeding isnt really the problem on bends but the lack of bend racing experience is"

D Bailey:- "Penny does run the rail but doesnt need it"

Now how am I supposed to work out how to correctly seed a dog? Also our new racing manager has put up a comment that I dont understand at all (perhaps some obscure racing dialect :D   ) but totally incomprehensible to me.

Believe me marielou penny in my opinion does not NEED the rail , shes a excellent bend bitch i i know she can win from any box Ive seen it

Bwra Champs 2007

40LB SCR FINAL

PENNYS WORTH 1ST 15.46

FOUR SALE

BROOKHILL MAGGIE

JUNIOR WALKER 2ND

250307069.jpg

250307070.jpg

250307071.jpg

Geoff i could go on all night -_- Penny's worth to be honest is not a dog that needs seeding as a rail as much as others in her class..i am no way saying she doesn't run the rail , just trying to explain in my view theres dogs that run the rail alot more than she does

I see what you mean, your saying if a dog seeded inside doesn't scrape the paint of the rail, then it's not a true railer :))

ps. forgot to say who moved the rail in this race then :lol: don't you just love long nights -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
A few inch in correctly seeded dogs isn't what's causing the problems in bend races, it's ones seeded completely opposite to where their owners think they should be running.

Think Dobs was having a bad day Sunday :- " Poor lad after all that had to sit on a nettle strewn grass verge in the freezing cold. :(

milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
marielou said:
I am asking this question in all seriousness. I have read all of this thread to try and understand seeding better but I am rapidly coming to the point where I want to give up. All the quotes below are about the seeding of the same dog, hows anyone supposed to understand??????Sorry about this being Penny Geoff but I know you can take it.

Tony Taylor:- "Penny overtook on the outside. Penny doesn't need to be seeded inside"and "only dogs that might interfere with other dogs in its preferred position (when they are not seeded) need seeding"

Weathergirls:- "an inside runner can't be deemed not to be because it moves out to pass another I would class it as an experienced bend dog"

Mutley:- "seeding isnt really the problem on bends but the lack of bend racing experience is"

Now how am I supposed to work out how to correctly seed a dog? Also our new racing manager has put up a comment that I dont understand at all (perhaps some obscure racing dialect :D   ) but totally incomprehensible to me.

Believe me marielou penny in my opinion does not NEED the rail , shes a excellent bend bitch i i know she can win from any box Ive seen it

Bwra Champs 2007

40LB SCR FINAL

PENNYS WORTH 1ST 15.46

FOUR SALE

BROOKHILL MAGGIE

JUNIOR WALKER 2ND

250307069.jpg

250307070.jpg

250307071.jpg

Geoff i could go on all night -_- Penny's worth to be honest is not a dog that needs seeding as a rail as much as others in her class..i am no way saying she doesn't run the rail , just trying to explain in my view theres dogs that run the rail alot more than she does

I see what you mean, your saying if a dog seeded inside doesn't scrape the paint of the rail, then it's not a true railer :))

Please read my post again ...

Penny's worth to be honest is not a dog that needs seeding as a rail as much as others in her class..i am no way saying she doesn't run the rail , just trying to explain in my view theres dogs that run the rail alot more than she does
Not getting into any grievances over penny with you Geoff its my opinion no one Else's ...you asked me a question i answered it as i saw fit

DENISE BAILEY said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
marielou said:

Bwra Champs 2007

40LB SCR FINAL

PENNYS WORTH 1ST 15.46

FOUR SALE

BROOKHILL MAGGIE

JUNIOR WALKER 2ND

250307069.jpg

250307070.jpg

250307071.jpg

Penny's worth to be honest is not a dog that needs seeding as a rail as much as others in her class..i am no way saying she doesn't run the rail , just trying to explain in my view theres dogs that run the rail alot more than she does
Not getting into any grievances over penny with you Geoff its my opinion no one Else's ...you asked me a question i answered it as i saw fit

Correct Dee, but I've seen more greyhound races than Billy over my long years :lol: just stating a fact, not asking your opinion Dee :lol:

if any one gets the time take a look at the greyhounddata site and watch the videos of a dog called LOYAL HONCHO and post your comment on were this dog needs to be seeded very interesting and this is a class animal.

Last edited by a moderator:
if Geoff thinks his dog needs seeding then thats that its his dog and im sure he knows his own dog :( so does a dog thats seeded say left have to stay left all the way round the track theres not many that do after first bend :- " a good bend dog will see a space and adjust to its advantage

milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
marielou said:

Bwra Champs 2007

40LB SCR FINAL

PENNYS WORTH 1ST 15.46

FOUR SALE

BROOKHILL MAGGIE

JUNIOR WALKER 2ND

250307069.jpg

250307070.jpg

250307071.jpg

Correct Dee, but I've seen more greyhound races than Billy over my long years :lol: just stating a fact, not asking your opinion Dee :lol:

Sorry i must of missread back on page 6 when you said

milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Geoff are you sure penny over took the 2 other dogs to get to rail.... she may of just been faster away than the other 2 from the traps, giving her the potion she is in on the last bend Is the pic from the recent bend champs

If my excellent memory is right, trap 1,2,3 broke away evenly, then Penny got her head infront on the first bend, then made her way to the inside. if she wasn't a insider runner she would have kept the postion she came out of the trap (centre to outside, if you look at it as a 4 dog race) So please give your opinion regarding me seeding her inside. Yes it is the picture from this years bend champs.

I know next time not to answer you lol :- "

mutley said:
if Geoff thinks his dog needs seeding then thats that its his dog and im sure he knows his own dog :( so does a dog thats seeded say left have to stay left all the way round the track theres not many that do after first bend :- "  a good bend dog will see a space and adjust to its advantage
I agree with you Gaz :thumbsup: good night, see you all tomorrow you cocked eyed lot :wacko: :lol:

mutley said:
if Geoff thinks his dog needs seeding then thats that its his dog and im sure he knows his own dog :(   so does a dog thats seeded say left have to stay left all the way round the track theres not many that do after first bend :- "  a good bend dog will see a space and adjust to its advantage
You know nowt ...shut up lol you dont even like bend racing :- "

if i wanted to go bend racing id get a greyhound :D

DENISE BAILEY said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
marielou said:

Bwra Champs 2007

40LB SCR FINAL

PENNYS WORTH 1ST 15.46

FOUR SALE

BROOKHILL MAGGIE

JUNIOR WALKER 2ND

250307069.jpg

250307070.jpg

250307071.jpg

milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Geoff are you sure penny over took the 2 other dogs to get to rail.... she may of just been faster away than the other 2 from the traps, giving her the potion she is in on the last bend Is the pic from the recent bend champs

If my excellent memory is right, trap 1,2,3 broke away evenly, then Penny got her head infront on the first bend, then made her way to the inside. if she wasn't a insider runner she would have kept the postion she came out of the trap (centre to outside, if you look at it as a 4 dog race) So please give your opinion regarding me seeding her inside. Yes it is the picture from this years bend champs.

That's just what Hazel says to me, but ends with you bucking argumenting fastard :lol: so good night

milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
marielou said:

Bwra Champs 2007

40LB SCR FINAL

PENNYS WORTH 1ST 15.46

FOUR SALE

BROOKHILL MAGGIE

JUNIOR WALKER 2ND

250307069.jpg

250307070.jpg

250307071.jpg

milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

That's just what Hazel says to me, but ends with you bucking argumenting fastard :lol: so good night

Good night .. you missing all that beauty sleep -_- -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back