The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
to all that cant sleep heres a tip try counting bends but whatever u do stick to your sides :D

mutley said:
to all that cant sleep heres a tip try counting bends but whatever u do stick to your sides  :D
Just tried that and Hazel rolled over onto me when I got to the first bend :lol:

This post will be deleted before she gets out of bed in the morning :thumbsup:

rodders said:
milly said:
rodders said:
milly said:
If a dog seeded wide comes out of the trap keeping a true line, then just before the first bend cut's in to the bend, how would you seed this dog? Or vice versa :- "
Wouldn't seed it Geoff,think its followed the hare and come in due to the hare being round the bend,and the cambre of the bend.

Do you mean camber?

:p :lol: Come on then what would you do with this particular dog

I wouldn't seed it Karen, sorry for the late reply but I've been doing some home work on dogs that have been seeded wide ;)

the racing manager and his assistant gary bailey are looking forward to there newly appointed positions.

we are there just to oversee the racing all be it by dvds or when we are at the track ourselves if we think there is a problem regarding some of the dogs seeding rest assured we will talk to the owners that it concerns in person and will not in any way get into a slanging match on here about anybodys dogs.

me and gary know this aint gonna be an easy task but with the help from the membership it could work who knows until we try it.

so please just enjoy your racing and carry on seeding your dogs as you see fit and like i have said if need be me or gary will step in if a decision needs to be made.

if we ever get the dvd off the champs.a bit long winded with posting them

i have to agree that i think there is a diffrence between a dog prefering to run the rail and a dog needing the rail to prevent accidents,maggie needs the rails when she comes out the box if she is not in red then she will come straight across to the rail no matter what is at the side of her,which obviously could cause injury to the dogs that are on the rail and anyone that has watched maggie and raced with her will know this.

if dogs are not seeded properly in my opinion this is unfair to dogs like maggie and dogs that run like maggie as even though maggie is a poo dog lol (ritch will kill me)

they are at a disadvantage from the start. :D

good luck gray with your new job :cheers:

manda

Agree with everything you've said Manda apart from the bit about Maggie being poo. She's a decent dog that can hold her own but often hasn't been given the opportunity to do so.

simpson said:
i have to agree that i think there is a diffrence between a dog prefering to run the rail and a dog needing the rail to prevent accidents,maggie needs the rails when she comes out the box if she is not in red then she will come straight across to the rail no matter what is at the side of her,which obviously could cause injury to the dogs that are on the rail and anyone that has watched maggie and raced with her will know this.if dogs are not seeded properly in my opinion this is unfair to dogs like maggie and dogs that run like maggie as even though maggie is a poo dog lol (ritch will kill me)

manda

Whens the funeral Mand :lol: Richies gonna kill you o:) :- "

All getting a little to friendly on here we :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: will have a mutual admiration society thread next --with bezzi mates and all that lol

What a load of b-ll-cks ----like Cathrine Tate would say what a f--kin liberty lol :cheers:

Steve :- " :thumbsup:

Karen-Coral said:
All getting a little to friendly on here we  :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles: will have a mutual admiration  society thread next --with bezzi mates and all that lol 
What a load of b-ll-cks ----like Cathrine Tate would say what a f--kin liberty lol  :cheers:

Steve  :- "  :thumbsup:

Your forgot the group hugs lol :huggles:

wild whippies said:
Good luck Graham & Gary :luck:

Personally i think Tony Taylor would be good at this job too :thumbsup: ...i think 3 will be better than just 2 people , who will be watching when Graham and Gary are off doing there hairs (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they'd come and seed my lawn, it desperatly needs doing :- "

simpson said:
i have to agree that i think there is a diffrence between a dog prefering to run the rail and a dog needing the rail to prevent accidents,maggie needs the rails when she comes out the box if she is not in red then she will come straight across to the rail no matter what is at the side of her,which obviously could cause injury to the dogs that are on the rail and anyone that has watched maggie and raced with her will know this.if dogs are not seeded properly in my opinion this is unfair to dogs like maggie and dogs that run like maggie as even though maggie is a poo dog lol (ritch will kill me)

manda

Well I must say, if I got the same heat with Maggie and she got the blue trap and our Penny got the red trap I would definately swap you traps :thumbsup: that's if you agree that our Penny is a inside runner :lol: if not get lost :lol:

GRAHAM PEM said:
m warren said:
wild whippies said:
Vicky said:
Ahhhhhh - now where's that seeding thread  (w00t)
Tony mentioned that my shots of the 36lb ht2 could of given viewers the perception that Dobs was trying to run wide in this race as I only posted some on the sequence. For the record here's the whole sequence. (not the best kind of race you want to see your dog in when it's just recovered from an injury)

36lbht23.sized.jpg

36lbht24.sized.jpg

36lbht25.sized.jpg

36lbht26.sized.jpg

36lbht28.sized.jpg

36lbht29.sized.jpg

36lbht210.sized.jpg

36lbht211.sized.jpg

go on then jac whos seeded where ?

red - smokey blue (I)

blue - avit (I)

white - brookhill maggie (I)

black - ruby murray

orange - stag pocessed (W)

only just looked at this topic, and the first dog i thought was seeded wrong was " sorry Gray "Stag Pocessed" from the box its heading for the inside and if you look at the last pic its on the rail,why as no one pointed this out ??? not sure if this dog always run's the rail or if its a one off, would also say and again this is only 1 race,,and Avit was having its line taken away but looks like Avit was running the mid of the track not inside in his position out the traps a true inside runner would pull up to try for the inside he's trying to hold his line and go round the outside of the red dog, same line as penny's worth took, could you show the photos to the finishing line so we can see what line the dogs took at the end of the race,

think its hard seeding dogs bends or straight's, one of the best bend dogs ever that i saw run Kevin's "mad Mick" was a wide runner but cut in on the bend and you would think it was a railer watching him on the bend and god help any dog that happened to be there he would just run over them, not that many dog's was with him at that point, but if he did'nt get the outside box he would take all the dogs outside with him,

Just phoned Dave at Highgate and he says he'll be posting the dvd s out tomorrow :thumbsup: can't wait to see who's a inside or a outside runner :lol:

hellbound said:
only just looked at this topic, and the first dog i thought was seeded wrong was " sorry Gray "Stag Pocessed" from the box its heading for the inside and if you look at the last pic its on the rail,why as no one pointed this out ??? not sure if this dog always run's the rail or if its a one off, would also say and again this is only 1 race,,and Avit was having its line taken away but looks like Avit was running the mid of the track not inside in his position out the traps a true inside runner would pull up to try for the inside he's trying to hold his line and go round the outside of the red dog,  same line as penny's worth took, could you show the photos to the finishing line so we can see what line the dogs took at the end of the race,
think its hard seeding dogs bends or straight's, one of the best bend dogs ever that i saw run Kevin's "mad Mick" was a wide runner but cut in on the bend and you would think it was a railer watching him on the bend and god help any dog that happened to be there he would just run over them, not that many dog's was with him at that point,  but if he did'nt get the outside box he would take all the dogs outside with him,

On the evidence of this race Stag Posseseds seeding is questionable but it didn't interefere with the race and you can't take a single race as the complete picture especially considering the trouble going on in front of it.

I don't agree a true railer will drop back to get to the rail. Many will be more competitive than that and act in the manner of your example Mad Mick.. I'm afraid there's more pictures and there's a DVD which shows why Avit isn't on the rail. This particular interference started at the traps and only finished when Avit eventually got past. The fact that Avit is so far out of posistion is due entirely to the red being out of posistion and that's why seeding needs to be managed properly.

Vicky said:
Full sequence of that race, i think out of this race if anyone wants the inside more than the other it's Brookhill Maggie she clearly come out of the traps and starts edging her way over to the rail.  As you have pointed out Marie, the orange is also seeding wrongly in my eyes - runs opposite it's seed and i think this is what we need to be stopping, not who might run 2" tighter than another but dogs that are running totally opposite to their seed.
36ht1.jpg

36ht11.jpg

36ht1-1.jpg

36b.jpg

36c.jpg

On the evidence of this race Stag Posseseds seeding is questionable but it didn't interefere with the race and you can't take a single race as the complete picture especially considering the trouble going on in front of it.

I don't agree a true railer will drop back to get to the rail. Many will be more competitive than that and act in the manner of your example Mad Mick.. I'm afraid there's more pictures and there's a DVD which shows why Avit isn't on the rail. This particular interference started at the traps and only finished when Avit eventually got past. The fact that Avit is so far out of posistion is due entirely to the red being out of posistion and that's why seeding needs to be managed properly.

not sure that on the photo's here you can say that the dog in the orange did not interfere with the race,and as you see from the photo's out the trap the trouble was clearly behide the orange dog so had no need togo for the rail, i also said in my post that it was only 1 race !

sorry but dont understand ! you don't agree a true railer will drop back to get the rail,?? but act in the manner of mad mick.. this dog i'm sure Kevin will tell you always seeded wide, because thats what it was a WIDE RUNNER, so are you saying that in your eye's a true RAILER will only take the rail at the bend's of the track and take any part of the track on the straight's ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back