The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
think all the sites having bother,if it carries on i will add the rest tomorrow

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust201.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust202.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust206.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust207.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust208.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust209.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust210.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust212.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust213.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust214.jpg

have a look at the blue talk about flinging itself out the trap,i would see if anythings sore on it

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust229.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust230.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust231.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust232.jpg
:thumbsup:

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust233.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust234.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust235.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust236.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust237.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust238.jpg

that blue was well down,dont know how it come off

am having a right chew on trying to get these on,i think theres something up with the site,so i will try again later,cheers

i would just like to say a big well done to everybody. but espcially,

sturts as ya were and....as ya like? well anyways i know them as lucy and echo lol :lol: not having much and both getting through good me thinks. :))

another massive well done to the blackburn family suprising people again, M 2 G hes neva had 3 runs before and he ran brilliant all day, keep ya eyes open, i heard people talking about him so must be good haha :wub: Also No Joe taking his title after been off the lead four days it takes some dog that and he definetly the one, this family deserve every minute of happiness max and joe brings :D :wub:

i think thats it well if i have forgoten ya im sorry but the north east dogs did us proud and not 1 got shown up so good results for us 8)

ive had a mint weekend like some good laughs n that, the riverside campsite was good only one down no walks for ya dogs but we got over that, what topped it off was joe and roger getting their titles couldnt of been more happy yesterday :D

thanks to everyone who said well done and aslo thanks to krytal for takign the muscle off after he got his title as i was shaking too much haha cheers everyone :wub:

Great pictures Kenny

Well done to all the winners and other runners over the weekend. There were some cracking races over the two days. Hope all the dogs that were injured make speedy recoveries - its never nice to see a dog get injured.

A well organised weekend of racing.

Just like to say big well done to all winners especially jack the lad for winning at 8 year old. :thumbsup: Well done shelia 32lbs for getting runners up.Big well done to karen with hells fire getting to the final with the no limit scrach looking like winning at least half way till abit of collision with our ebony which left love lockdown with a clear run on the right hand side,which did run well to come from the back WHAT A DOG !! :eek: The race of the weekend for me was the 36lbs scrach final, with jack junior cutting in behind, one samysarus and freddies melody and coming in on a photo finish a very very very close 3rd. (w00t) Really enjoyed it on sunday, hope all the dogs that came off injured make a speedy recovery :luck: :thumbsup:

Great photo's as always Kenny, ;) many thanks for sharing them. :thumbsup: di

Some very impressive dogs on show, some older more experienced and some youngsters looking very promising. Congratulations to all those that gained that much sought after BWRA Rch title and those not so lucky, i'm sure there were a lot of people going home proud of their dogs performance, win or lose.

Well done to the overalls Sup Rch Insane Jane, Sup Rch Classic Rock, Sup RVCh Doriva, Sup Sc Rch Love Lockdown, Sup Sc RVch Avit and Sup Sidewinder Bally So.

Special well done to fellow club & regional dogs; Tony & Rch Bobby Dazzler, Jacqui & Sup Sc RVch Avit, Keith & Rch Anagram and our old lad 32lb Sidewinder Winner Maid u Luck plus Rup 32lb Vet Ch Arnold, Rup 28lb Vet Ch Guess What.

Speedy recovery to Winter Moon, Tajaweed, Bally Boy, Worag and Mule Skinner who was another injured, after winning both his races in the 40lb class and suffering a broken leg early in his career, he pulled up screaming in the 40lb final, sadly it looks like he's torn both gracilis, a terrible blow for Darren as his litter brother & kennelmate Mr Solo suffered the same injury. Our thoughts are with all these dogs & owners and we hope the prognosis is as good as can be :luck:

Thank you to the BWRA for a splendid championship weekend. Les & Linda for a lovely track. The weekends racing was brill. Congratulations to all the winners & runners up well done :thumbsup: .I just hope the dogs that got injured will be ok. It was a pleasure looking through all the pics thanks Kenny :thumbsup:

Some excellent pictures, Some really exciting races.

Well done to all the Champions and runners up, Special well done to RCH Cracked the Ice and Hells Fire getting into the final on his first run back. Also well done to all the workers over the weekend, the track was excellent as always. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope all the injured dogs make speedy recovery s. :luck: :luck:

Sorry to read about Mule Skinners injury Vicky :( didn't know.

Great pics Kenny :thumbsup: Thanks for taking them :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back