The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great pic lynn! Its good to see such a happy pic of a couple.Good luck with your wedding.Ryan looks just as handsome as u said he was and yes you do look loved up and happy! :huggles:

awwwww lynn :huggles: bet you miss him like crazy :( but it wont be long, eh? one question....i wonder if they do wedding lip-rings? how cute would that be?

seriously, hun, the wait will have been worth it once you two are together again ;)

lalena said:
awwwww lynn :huggles: bet you miss him like crazy :(   but it wont be long, eh? one question....i wonder if they do wedding lip-rings? how cute would that be? seriously, hun, the wait will have been worth it once you two are together again  ;)

Now theres a thought...question is would I need to get another piercing to put the wedding lip ring in or would I take the one out I have...oh decisions decisions! (w00t)

Lynn-Alexandria said:
lalena said:
awwwww lynn :huggles: bet you miss him like crazy :(   but it wont be long, eh? one question....i wonder if they do wedding lip-rings? how cute would that be? seriously, hun, the wait will have been worth it once you two are together again  ;)

Now theres a thought...question is would I need to get another piercing to put the wedding lip ring in or would I take the one out I have...oh decisions decisions! (w00t)

ooohh, dilemma :unsure: suppose you'd have to take out the old one: another new piercing, well, the old one would distract the eye and it would look cluttered.

lalena said:
Lynn-Alexandria said:
lalena said:

ooohh, dilemma :unsure: suppose you'd have to take out the old one: another new piercing, well, the old one would distract the eye and it would look cluttered.

Yeah. I think I'll stick to the good ole fashioned wedding rings. :thumbsup:

Ok here goes. I'm on the right with my mum and Snoop in the middle.

Resized_000_0280.jpg

me and my current girl friend at a wedding in my (not )very well fitting whistle!!

scotty(its the only 1 where she dont look taller than me.) :))

Last edited by a moderator:
scotty wong said:
me and my current girl friend at a wedding in my (not )very well fitting whistle!!

scotty(its the only 1 where she dont look taller than me.) :))

Like the "my current girlfriend" bit - as if you intend on having more after her. lol

:D :D the world is full of girl friends to be untill some one luky gets to keep me!!!!!!!!!(he wishes )

scotty :D

I've just been looking back through this and really enjoyed it so I thought I'd bump it up for any newbies or if anyone wants to add an up-to-date pic

this is the most recent one of me - my best angle :lol:

aug06_075.jpg

doris said:
I've just been looking back through this and really enjoyed it so I thought I'd bump it up for any newbies or if anyone wants to add an up-to-date pic

Brilliant - :thumbsup: thanks Doris ,.......

Paula Roberts said:
Wow your tattoo is brill. :thumbsup:
Thanks! I assumed EVERYONE had seen it by now, I've shown it on here loads since in was first done last month - I was so proud of it! and still I am!

I had it done in memory of my lovely Sunny who was PTS in July :(

sunn.JPG

doris said:

Nice photo Allison, but you could do with a bit of a shave (w00t) :lol:

Zephyr said:
doris said:

Nice photo Allison, but you could do with a bit of a shave (w00t) :lol:

:p Thanks! Boob job wouldn't go amiss either :lol:

ok its only fair as the rest of you have put pics up ....but no laffing :b

nicky.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back