The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coursing With Prize Money

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg

this is geordies new pup charlie :wub: ,hes gorgeous :huggles: ,good luck with him :luck:

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

heres oliver with phoebe taking it all in :huggles:

IMG_3262-1.jpg

Well done to all :thumbsup: .....Sounded like a great day .....Did you say there was going to be another one ?? ....as I have 2 that'll like a go :D

Great day! Well done to everyone, :thumbsup:

I so hope to be at the next one as my youngsterwill be old enough to take part by then ;)

Strike Whippets said:
Well done to all  :thumbsup:   .....Sounded like a great day .....Did you say there was going to be another one ?? ....as I have 2 that'll like a go  :D

yes hannah theres another going to be held in november :thumbsup:

Great pictures Trish :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your new pup Geordie he is gorgeous :wub: :wub: Good luck with him :luck:

Great pics Trish. I have just had a quick look at some of mine. I took over 500, here's one. Don't know who they belong to :thumbsup:

Congratulations to ALL the winners i so wished i could of been there

Especially to Gelert and Guto you must be sooo proud of them E+J

I will be there for the nxt one

Well done to everyone who was there and the organizers :))

congratulations to all the winners at todays meeting. shame my dog was 12mm to big to run competively :( met some nice people though and hope chris took some nice pics of archie :thumbsup:

brilliant days coursing welldone lampy with bramble,nice to put faces to names phoebe was great to say she was hobbling about on tuesday ill ask the vet for some of those wonder pills for myself.the yorkshire dogs did us proud today 3 of the 4 main semi places carnt be bad and who knows what if pulley hadnt popped up in maggiemays semi an all white rose final. again well done everybody who took part in a great days sport :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sparky said:
congratulations to all the winners at todays meeting. shame my dog was 12mm to big to run competively :(   met some nice people though and hope chris took some nice pics of archie :thumbsup:
sparky, your a star! great to meet you :thumbsup:

your archie went great when he was allowed to run!!! :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Great pics Trish. I have just had a quick look at some of mine. I took over 500, here's one. Don't know who they belong to :thumbsup:

thats a great pic chris carnt wait to get my new 40D camera as ive ust got a 300D.

the dog in the red is my kiplin (lynperry east wind) :thumbsup:

what a fab day!!!! cant stress how much we enjoyed oursleves.

Well done to the winners and runners.

Maggiemay (Eugine Princess aka Winterfell Princess) was on fire and was REALLY excelling herself. Would like to have seen the full run with maggie and bramble, shame the runner/pulley came out of the ground. bless her.... silly girl thought the runner was the lure. :clown:

Very pleased too with Winterfell Tinkerbelle.

they both did really well, considering it was their first time, and gave it their all.

I def hope it wont be the last 32 dog stake! cant wait for the next competition...

please count me and my two in on the next one!

wow just had a phone call from bob blatch himself congratulating us (w00t) :lol: :thumbsup:

sparky said:
congratulations to all the winners at todays meeting. shame my dog was 12mm to big to run competively :(   met some nice people though and hope chris took some nice pics of archie :thumbsup:

Yes Tony. I got a nice one of Archie. :thumbsup:

THERE WILL BE A 32 DOG STAKE TO BE RUN AT HOLBEACH (SAME VENUE AS TODAY) ON 10 NOVEMBER 2007. IT WILL BE FOR THE DENT MASTERS TROPHY.

PUT IT IN YOUR DIARIES. AS WITH TODAY'S EVENT , IT WILL BE A CASE OF FIRST COME ETC.

BE IN IT TO WIN IT

LAMPY :cheers:

lamping man said:
THERE WILL BE  A 32 DOG STAKE TO BE RUN AT HOLBEACH (SAME VENUE AS TODAY) ON 10 NOVEMBER 2007. IT WILL BE FOR THE DENT MASTERS TROPHY.PUT IT IN YOUR DIARIES. AS WITH TODAY'S EVENT , IT WILL BE A CASE OF FIRST COME ETC.

BE IN IT TO WIN IT

LAMPY :cheers:

Thats sounds great....you can put me down, no bitches in season this time

lamping man said:
THERE WILL BE  A 32 DOG STAKE TO BE RUN AT HOLBEACH (SAME VENUE AS TODAY) ON 10 NOVEMBER 2007. IT WILL BE FOR THE DENT MASTERS TROPHY.PUT IT IN YOUR DIARIES. AS WITH TODAY'S EVENT , IT WILL BE A CASE OF FIRST COME ETC.
Will try, if you'll have us back :- " :lol:

sleepy.jpg

Amazing what these lap dogs can do (w00t) I don't often blow my own proverbial, but I'm so proud of Gelert today, I would have been over the moon if he'd done this well at less than half his age let alone at 8. Thank you for making his day, he hasn't had so much fun since... Hmmn I'd better not say really :- " :b :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back