The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coursing With Prize Money

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
By the way I have given Kane a big treat for best entertainer of the day :wub: :clown:

We all had a really marvellous day. The arrangements ran pretty much like clockwork. The company was second to none. All the dogs were amazing and those folk that attended took part in what was an historic event. THE FIRST ORGANISED 32 DOG STAKE FOR LURE COURSING WHIPPETS EVER TO BE STAGED IN THIS COUNTRY.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it such a superb event :cheers: :thumbsup:

Next event November (w00t) (w00t)

Mark Roberts said:
Heres the updated list as aked for by Mr Doyle (his Sunday name)
1  LYNPERRY WATERLOO BOY

2  LYNPERRY WONDER

3  GUTO NYTH BRAN

4  TRENTHYDE GUINNEVIERE

5  WISE CRACKER ALLADDIN

6  MILJENS RABBIT CATCHER

7  LYNPERRY EAST WIND

8  SURREY HILLS THE WITCHING HOUR

9  PENNY PITCHERS

10  LYNPERRY WILD FLOWER

11  MISEMAINE MAYONAISSE

12  SMOKEHOUSE MISTY DAWN

13  FIRE BLADE

14  BUEBEZI FUN AND FROLIC

15  WINTERFELL TINKERBELL

16  MASAI WARRIOR

17  FLAMING FLOYDE

18  ELGADANE DARK CHARM

19  MISEMAINE PICALLILI

20  STRIKES FIRST EDITION

21  HIGHISLAND JUST JESSIE

22  SOLO ACT

23  VANYA NEOLITHIC SHADOW

24  HOT AMBER BELLE

25  ELGADANE MISS EBONY

26  EUGENIE PRINCESS

27  STARVASS MOONLIGHTING

28  CRACKLING BEAUTY

29  BANATAY BOLLY

30  BANATAY BURLESQUE

31  JIGSAW KNOYLE

32  LYNPERRY POLLY FLYER

The reserves are as follows:

1st. KASEY WYE

2nd. VANYA CHEYANNE SKY

Blooming fantastic for Phoebe to come in as reserve and take runner up in the stake Trish, you must be over the moon :huggles: :cheers: :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
By the way I have given Kane a big treat for best entertainer of the day :wub:   :clown:

kane was a star as usual!!! :wub: great to catch up again , sorry i had to dash off , very pleased with how jessie went for a total 1st timer!! :thumbsup:

great to see so many new faces and catch up with friends too :huggles:

congratulations-1.gif

Lampy and Diane with Brambles win :thumbsup:

Well done Trish and Graham with Pheobes second place, not bad to say she hasn't been running for the last few weeks :thumbsup:

Well done Elizabeth with Gelert and Guto :thumbsup:

Well done to Geordie and Boots too :thumbsup:

Thanks Lesley for the text updates :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the pictures .... Come on Lampy ;)

lamping man said:
We all had a really marvellous day. The arrangements ran pretty much like clockwork. The company was second to none. All the dogs were amazing and those folk that attended took part in what was an historic event. THE FIRST ORGANISED 32 DOG STAKE FOR LURE COURSING WHIPPETS EVER TO BE STAGED IN THIS COUNTRY.
Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it such a superb event :cheers:   :thumbsup:

Next event  November (w00t)   (w00t)

Blimey, when in November :- "

Please don't say the 3rd/4th or the 24th/25th :sweating: I soooooo want to come to this one (w00t)

TCx

p.s. Can't wait to see the pics Lampy, no feeble excuses about how excited/pleased/proud/knackered etc you are :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
By the way I have given Kane a big treat for best entertainer of the day :wub:   :clown:
Bless him, I bet he was fab :wub:

A huge well done to Chris and Diane!!! bramble certainly is hot!!!!zorro was flying too today !!!

well done to trish too, was great to meet you :huggles:

elizabeth the collars are divine :wub: great to meet you too :huggles:

well done to all runners , you were all stars :wub:

TC said:
*Lesley* said:

The first course he ran lovely TC and won, then on the second one he lost sight of the lure and thought it would be a good idea to not bother running round just to go get the spare one from under the lure drivers chair instead (w00t) which he didn't want to part with either :oops: so they ran it again and this time as he came out of slips he saw a big clump of grass which he thought was the lure picked it up and by the time he realised it wasnt, the lure had gone, so he set off back for the spare, but the lure driver was ready for him this time :lol: needless to say he didnt win that one :oops: :clown: o:)

He also thought it would be a good idea to add a bit of acrobatics into one of the courses but credit to him he got up carried on to the end :huggles:

FIRST ROUND WINNERS

LYNPERRY WATERLOO BOY

TRENTHYDE GUINEVERE

VANYA CHEYANNE SKY

SURREY HILLS THE WITCHING HOUR

PENNY PICTURES

STOCKHOUSE MISTY DAWN

FIRE BLADE

MASAI WARRIOR

FLAMING FLOYD

MISEMAINE PICALLILI

HIGHISLAND JUST JESSIE

HOT AMBER BELLE

EUGENIE PRINCESS

CRACKLING BEAUTY

BANATAY BOLLY

KASEY WYE

2nd ROUND WINNERS

TRENTHYDE GUINEVERE

VANYA CHEYANNE SKY

PENNY PICTURE

FIRE BLADE (ZORRO)

MISEMAINE PICCALLILI

HOT AMBER BELLE

EUGENIE PRINCESS

KASEY WYE

3rd ROUND WINNERS

VANYA CHEYANNE SKY

PENNY PICTURE

HOT AMBER BELLE

KASEY WYE

4th ROUND WINNERS

HOT AMBER BELLE

VANYA CHEYANNE SKY

FINAL

HOT AMBER BELLE (HENRIETTA BRAMBLE)

PURSE

GUTO NYTH BRAN beat STARVASS MOONLIGHTING

PLATE

SURREY HILLS THE WITCHING beat FLAMING FLOYD

Hope these are right :thumbsup:

I took a few hundred pics. Haven't down loaded them yet. The champagne bottle keeps getting in the way (w00t) (w00t) . I'm so tired as well -_- -_- Maybe later.

Not tonight Diane.......... please :blink: :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
TC said:
*Lesley* said:

The first course he ran lovely TC and won, then on the second one he lost sight of the lure and thought it would be a good idea to not bother running round just to go get the spare one from under the lure drivers chair instead (w00t) which he didn't want to part with either :oops: so they ran it again and this time as he came out of slips he saw a big clump of grass which he thought was the lure picked it up and by the time he realised it wasnt, the lure had gone, so he set off back for the spare, but the lure driver was ready for him this time :lol: needless to say he didnt win that one :oops: :clown: o:)

He also thought it would be a good idea to add a bit of acrobatics into one of the courses but credit to him he got up carried on to the end :huggles:

Bloody excellent initiative there then, fancy him knowing about the spare (w00t)

I hope he got a massive treat :teehee: :lol: :wub:

lamping man said:
I took a few hundred pics. Haven't down loaded them yet. The champagne bottle keeps getting in the way (w00t)   (w00t) . I'm so tired as well -_-   -_-   Maybe later.
Not tonight Diane.......... please :blink:   :huggles:

Yeah, yeah :angry:

I hope you have a brilliant evening celebrating, you deserve it :thumbsup:

Hoepfully we'll have some pics by the end of the week :luck:

:* :* :*

TCx

First [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE BRAMBLE[/SIZE] :cheers: Hope you leave her a few sips of her winnings Chris ;) :lol:

lamping man said:
I'll second that, we thought it was an excellent event all round, very friendly and super-well thought out and organised :thumbsup: Can you persuade Andrea not to let it be the last, as it was a great day, and very well worth the effort put in by all; we're all very much looking forward to the next one :thumbsup:

Just to say huge well done to everyone else (including cousin Phoebe of course ) and lovely to meet everyone as well :D Roll on the next one :cheers:

well done lampy and diane on winning the main final with bramble :thumbsup:

a big well done to my girls uncle gelert and cousin guto :) they did excellent for you today,also lovely to meet elizabeth and james :thumbsup:

also well done to geordie and boots shes running superb these days :thumbsup:

sarah carnt believe how well maggiemays improved your in for a good season next year to say how your two have improved :thumbsup:

great to meet tanya,elizabeth and james, lakey,jesser,and beau beau with the gorgeous dee dee :wub: ,loved meeting all the dogs too.

im just uploading a few photos now but i must say theres only a few,i was too busy chatting ;) :lol:

Top Class Lampy well done on your win :cheers: i bet you all had a great day well done to all who took part :thumbsup:

Looks like a fab day was had by all :cheers: Well done Trish with Phoebe :cheers: and well done lampy on your win :cheers: Look forward to seeing the photos :D

heres a few pics but think most are of mine ;) :wacko:

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3211-1.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back