The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coursing With Prize Money

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
going to post mine off this weekend. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Good afternoon :thumbsup: I hope that all of you that have so far committed yourselves to the event have now received the details on where to send etc. For anyone who is still waiting, would you please PM me and I will deal with it.

Responses have been far better than I would have imagined but I do not want to miss anyone. Thanks Chris :thumbsup:

Who is the current Lure coursing/Hare coursing whippet in country and over last few years.

Good evening to all lure coursers :) Just to update you. To all of you who have entered the Open event. I have today forwarded your entries to our club secretary who will acknowlege your entries in due course. Many thanks for your valued support for agreat day in prospect. :thumbsup:

whos going to this lure course meeting,would be nice to know who we will be meeting there.

im going and my three are hopefully running :thumbsup:

I will be there. And I will be photoing. The winner will receive a CD/DVD of all the photographs taken on the day. I can almost hear the sharp intake of breath from you all as I reveal this extra added attraction (w00t)

The ever generous

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

Further greetings to all coursers.

Just been speaking to our secretary :* .She asks me to make a couple of points concerning the 29th Sept or as I have heard it described- The biggest lure coursing stake EVER! :thumbsup: :

Cheques will not be cashed until AFTER the event.

The running ground is a very forgiving surface. It does not get hard nor does it get grazed. It is a foot friendly ground entirely.

It is worth mentioning that bitches in season cannot be on the running ground. If though for example you have 2 dogs entered and one comes into season very close to the event, it would be in order to bring her rather than you perhaps having to remain at home with her if suitable arrangements cannot be made. She should though remain in your transport and be exercised/emptied away from the action. This can be arranged.

Best wishes a great day in prospect :thumbsup: Chris

lamping man said:
I will be there. And I will be photoing. The winner will receive a CD/DVD of all the photographs taken on the day. I can almost hear the sharp intake of breath from you all as I reveal this extra added attraction (w00t)
The ever generous

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

i have a question lampy,

would the CD/DVD be available to buy for everyone else. :thumbsup:

at a reasonable price :lol: :sweating:

Hi Trish.

I don't see why not. I would do it for the cost of the disc plus pandp.

It will depend on the number of photos whether I use a Cd or DVD. I don't know the costs but a DVD is a bit dearer. :)

lamping man said:
Hi Trish.I don't see why not. I would do it for the cost of the disc plus pandp.

It will depend on the number of photos whether I use a Cd or DVD. I don't know the costs but a DVD is a bit dearer. :)

i think DVD would be better to view on the tv than CD on the computer.

im sure it would be worth the money if only for the memories and the quality of your photos. :thumbsup:

got a confirmation letter today saying ive definatley got one entered,hope when it gets more nearer the time i will also get mille in too. :thumbsup:

Me too but it also said if more than one dog entered it may have to be reserve, now with Kane and Spry going I could give the lampster a chance and put Spry as reserve but..........................................

I'm not gunna :D :teehee:

your just too cruel lesley :lol: :p :teehee:

im looking forward to it,should be a really good day :thumbsup:

Good day once again to all lure coursers and especially to those who will be attending this big event :thumbsup:

You will by now have had written confirmation of your entries from our club secretary. I passed all the cheques and letters to her last week.

If by any chance your entry has not received due confirmation of receipt it will no doubt be due to my having not received it. I am aware of 2 such examples where the post system has failed to deliver your entries to me, which is rather inconvenient to everyone. Any queries, get back to me :thumbsup:

I'm entering the meeting hopefully, if not I'll be there helping out on the day but

who are the Northern entries in the open ???????

Lets bring the prize money and the trophy north :thumbsup:

Hopefull they will come back to Yorkshire :p :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back