The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crackerjack X Eye Of The Storm

Chilibang

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Crackerjack(Rch Elovado X Rch Shiny) :wub: :wub: and Eye of the storm (Whip up a Storm X Pearlway Sasha) :wub: :wub: are officially having puppies. 3 have been caught on camera so I've told Steff theres to be no 6 bundle surprises like her mum who I didn't even think had caught (w00t) . Pups due on the 24/01/10 my little boys birthday,so no party there then!!! worst luck Adam :- .

Crackerjack(Rch Elovado X Rch Shiny) :wub: :wub: and Eye of the storm (Whip up a Storm X Pearlway Sasha) :wub: :wub: are officially having puppies. 3 have been caught on camera so I've told Steff theres to be no 6 bundle surprises like her mum who I didn't even think had caught (w00t) . Pups due on the 24/01/10 my little boys birthday,so no party there then!!! worst luck Adam :- .

lots of luck with the whelping :luck: I'm sure you will enjoy them has much as we are enjoying ours :)

look forward to their arrival :wub: :wub: :wub:

Trying again - bl**dy broaband :rant:

Don't be too sure Gill, if the scan says 3, there's bound to be another couple at least!! Good luck with the pregnancy, let us know how things go ;)

Please don't say that June,I can't keep another 4 like last time(w00t) (w00t)

:wub: :wub: massive congratulations Gill and Trish :wub: :wub: cant wait to see what and how many you get (w00t)

Congrats Jill & Trish :D With Noah & Steff being mum & dad they will have beautiful puppies! :wub:

Carnt wait to see these little beautys ,i will be one excited grandma when they arrive (w00t) .

good luck to steph on the birth hope all goes well for her :huggles:

Gill we will always help out at racing with the ones you keep , just hope i can resist temptation when i see them :sweating:

Congratulations on that great new's Trish knowing that Noah is going to become a Daddy :wub: we wish you luck and the mum to be :thumbsup:

Congratulations Gill and Trish :D looking forward to seeing what Steffi has :D

Congratulations Noah & Steffi :huggles: Can see whippie no 9 for you Trish & Graham :thumbsup:

Just found this lovely pic of the daddy to be 8)

IMG_8911.jpg

And the gorgeous mum to be :wub:

IMG_0094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow they cannot fail to be a stunning litter with those two behind them!

1 week to go :D good luck gill :luck: :luck: :luck:

also our daughters due our first grandbaby on the same day (w00t)

cant believe it .... where has the time gone!!? Come on Gill, lets have some pics of the mom to be ;)

Heres a piccie of Steff from yesterday,can't really tell she's expecting apart from she'd take someones eye out with her nips LOL.

Steffie_09012010.jpg

Steffie_100110.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back