The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crackerjack X Eye Of The Storm

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
they are all just :wub: but you know my fave is Ozzy, Trish :wub: :wub:

can you see the family resemblance :)

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

They're looking brilliant Joyce and Gill, love the pic of Cleo having a kiss with you Gill. Well done Steffi xxx

Can't beleive how much they have grown love the white one :wub: :wub:

Went visiting the grandbabies today they are 5 weeks old now :p tubby cleo is full of beans and such a stunning girl :lol: :wub:

ozzy is a lovely boy ,very handsome and so loving ,love him to bits 8) :wub:

and little sophie bless her shes mummys girl and loves cuddles off everyone that visits :wub: :wub: :wub:

Im so proud of them all and would like to say well done to joyce , gill and stephie on doing such a fantastic job with the babies thay are a credit to you all xxx

ozzy 8)

IMG_2379.jpg

sophie :wub:

IMG_2396.jpg

cleo :wub:

IMG_2400.jpg

cleo strutting her stuff :p

IMG_2376-1.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

tug of war :D

IMG_2382.jpg

cleo having a kiss off mum :*

IMG_2391-1.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

sweet little sophie :wub:

IMG_2386.jpg
Trish Im so very sorry I missed these puppies....Congratulations they are all gorgeous....but if I had to pick just one...it would have to be Ozzy too..... :wub: :wub:

love the name....and love the pup.....yes think your mad...but always knew it... :lol:

but VERY LUCKY TOO....

Just got round to putting these photos on of the pups at 6 weeks old , not sure what was wrong with my camera but got a lot of blurry ones that was no good so heres the better pics of the gorgeous babes :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

heres cleo :wub:

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2620-1.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

ozzy 8)

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2635-1.jpg

IMG_2641-1.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

and only got one of sophie cause she was asleep with mum most of our visit and when she woke this was the only photo that came out ok

sophie :wub:

IMG_2648.jpg

Your Pups are scrummy good luck with your boy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: ohhh just stunning....ozzy is lush :wub: im actually drooling (w00t)

Lovely pups so like Ozzy lots of luck with them great pics :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back