The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crackerjack X Eye Of The Storm

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Aww gill they are adorable, they are lovely colours :wub: :wub: :wub: carnt wait for a cuddle ,hopefully will see you sunday :)

pups10.jpg

pups12.jpg

pups13.jpg

pups14.jpg

Couldn't resist putting this one of mum :wub: ,sisters Libby and Tess :wub: :wub: ,brother Rafa :wub: and of course little granny Sasha (w00t)

red_arrows.jpg

THEY ARE LOVELY :wub: :wub: . LOVE THE COLOURS :wub: :wub:

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM ALL :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Steff looks like she is being a good little mum. The pups are beautiful Gill, good luck with them :luck:

I came to have a look at little Noah's babes :wub:

Aren't they a pretty litter, lovely colours.

Mum's a beautiful girl.....trish's favourite colour lol

She looks very proud of her litter. Well Done.

mum is beautiful isnt she :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: 3 perfect little babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

mum is beautiful isnt she :)
She certainly is and i knew you'd like her :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wubAAWW Trish Noahs babies are stunning you are a good boy good :luck: :luck: :luck: to them all THE BLUE GANG :cheers: :)

what a gorgeous sturdy threesome, such lovely variety of shades, look forward to watching them grow up :)

aww thanks gill i needed a puppy fix :wub: :wub: :wub: , steph is doing a fantastic job :thumbsup:

tell them Granny G will be coming to visit this sunday so fingers crossed the weathers good :)

just beautiful, love the cream dog..... and Cleo is huge!! Little Sophie is a mummy look alike!

:luck: :luck: :luck: with them and to their new owners. xx

They are looking good Gill, Cleo looks like her granny Sasha, and looks like she is always first at the milk bar!! :teehee: 3 pups is ideal for Steffi for a first litter, and she looks very proud of them :D Keep us updated with pics xx

:wub: :wub: :wub: pups look fab Gill...will you be keeping the 2 girls :- :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back