The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crackerjack X Eye Of The Storm

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It's not a week to go though Trish,don't panic me she's due on the 24 January!!

steffie_preggers.jpg

:oops: its me hurrying it along ,carnt wait to see them :lol: 2 weeks to go

She isnt showing much is she, so she might only have 3 or 4 and they will be beautiful little ones :wub: :wub: :wub:

the time will stand still now :wacko:

cant wait to see what she has :wub:

Bluebell is looking forward to seeing her nieces and nephews ;) :D

Just had a call off our daughter lisa,her waters have broke and contractions have started, im so excited and nervous (w00t) will let you all know when baby as arrived :wub:

Steff is lookinf great Gill. Hope all goes well with the whelping. Should be a lovely litter. :D

Just had a call off our daughter lisa,her waters have broke and contractions have started, im so excited and nervous (w00t) will let you all know when baby as arrived :wub:
All the best Lisa, hope that you have a quick and easy birthing. I dunno Granny Trish and Grampy Graham

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best Lisa, hope that you have a quick and easy birthing. I dunno Granny Trish and Grampy Graham

My stomachs flip flopping all the time :lol: nervous as hell here :sweating:

from granny and grandad G :thumbsup:

Yippeeee, hope Lisa has a easy time Trish xxx

Yippeeee, hope Lisa has a easy time Trish xxx
Theyve examined her and said shes not in true labour yet so sending her home,if she hasnt started by the morning theyve booked her in to be induced,now her waters have gone theres a chance of infection and will only leave her 24hrs,so looks like tomorrows the day :sweating:

Hows things gill, only 6 days to go (w00t) have you any upto date pics :-

WELL DONE STEPHIE AND NOAH

Stephie had 3 beautiful babies yesterday and carnt wait to see them, hopefully gills calmed down enough to take some pics :D well done gill you did a great job :)

massive congrats to you all, cant wait to see pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

Heres a few pics, Mummy Steff is being very protective she keeps hiding them under her blankets!!!

cream_boy.jpg

pups3.jpg

pups4.jpg

pups5.jpg

pups6.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back