The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crossing With Greys ,,the New Ruling

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN

THE SCATCH DOGS BRING IN A LOT OF MONEY TOWARDS THE RUNNING OF THESE MEETING

WITHOUT THEM MORE CLUBS WOULD CLOSE

IF PEOPLE WOULD THINK OF THEM AS SCRATCH DOGS AND NOT WHIPPETS THER WOULD NOT BE ANY ARGUMENTS

YOU COULD USE A SCRATCH DOG TO BRRED MORE SCRATCH DOGS BY ADDING MORE GREYHOUND OR BREED DOWN TO BREED YOUR NON PED WHIPPETS THE GENE POOL WOULD STAY HEALTHY

WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO GET IN THERE HEAD IS THERE IS ALREADY A 32LB LIMIT WITH THE BWRA FOR YOUR NON PED WHIPPET ANY THING ABOVE THAT DOES NOT RUN WITH THE SMALLER DOGS SO LARGER CLASSES ARE ADDED

I THINK WHERE IT GOES WRONG IT WHEN PEOPLE KID THERE SELF THAT THEY HAVE A DOG OVER THE 32LB CAP AND STILL CALL IT A NON PED WHIPPET. ITS A SRATCH DOG LOL AND WILL NOT RUN AGAINST THE WHIPPETS

GARY :D :thumbsup:

IVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN THE SCATCH DOGS BRING IN A LOT OF MONEY TOWARDS THE RUNNING OF THESE MEETING

WITHOUT THEM MORE CLUBS WOULD CLOSE

IF PEOPLE WOULD THINK OF THEM AS SCRATCH DOGS AND NOT WHIPPETS THER WOULD NOT BE ANY ARGUMENTS

YOU COULD USE A SCRATCH DOG TO BRRED MORE SCRATCH DOGS BY ADDING MORE GREYHOUND OR BREED DOWN TO BREED YOUR NON PED WHIPPETS THE GENE POOL WOULD STAY HEALTHY

WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO GET IN THERE HEAD IS THERE IS ALREADY A 32LB LIMIT WITH THE BWRA FOR YOUR NON PED WHIPPET ANY THING ABOVE THAT DOES NOT RUN WITH THE SMALLER DOGS SO LARGER CLASSES ARE ADDED

I THINK WHERE IT GOES WRONG IT WHEN PEOPLE KID THERE SELF THAT THEY HAVE A DOG OVER THE 32LB CAP AND STILL CALL IT A NON PED WHIPPET. ITS A SRATCH DOG LOL AND WILL NOT RUN AGAINST THE WHIPPETS

GARY :D :thumbsup:
I HOPE YOU R NOT SHOUTING GARY OR IS IT THE VODY. :clown:

NO VODKA TONIGHT GRAHAM

AND IM NOT GETTING IN TO ANY HEAVY DEBATES

JUST SAYING WHAT I THINK

:thumbsup:

My my not again lol

Its proposals again is year my suggestions to all you moaners is to get to your AGM & send your forms back in lol

all am saying is we already have a 32lb cap in place to protect our non ped whippets

so now we have another cap for dogs that cant run against our whippets anyway :blink: :blink:

how are we expected to keep a good stong gene pool when given all these resrictions (w00t)

gary

Last edited by a moderator:
What seems strange to me is the people on here who reckon they have been racing for years, BUT they haven't commented on this thread, :- :lol: di

What seems strange to me is the people on here who reckon they have been racing for years, BUT they haven't commented on this thread, :- :lol: di
they have di,over the years,as its the same old shite,just a different thread :thumbsup:

I also agree with the ppls that are saying breed to wot u want but keep the 55lb cap

:teehee: That's people like us then Di, thing is its all old hat, how many times can you go over the same ground and come up with the same answers from the same people, thing is everyone has their own opinions on things and they don't change as often as these threads keep reappearing.

Same old rubbish. let the majority decide at next A.G.M.
Majority did decide John,and if I remember correctly,it was quite a large majority.Don't think people putting their opinions on here will alter,the majoritys vote,but you can't knock em for trying.Quite looking forward to this years AGM,might be more people there :thumbsup:

Majority did decide John,and if I remember correctly,it was quite a large majority.Don't think people putting their opinions on here will alter,the majoritys vote,but you can't knock em for trying.Quite looking forward to this years AGM,might be more people there :thumbsup:
yes the majority did decide karren and im sure they will again at the next agm BUT its my opinion that the breeding programe should be changed unless anyone comes up with a way of policing it im all in favour of the 55lb cap

hope its down south this year think it was northist last time ?????

hope its down south this year think it was northist last time ?????
Don't know where it is Steve,but you Southerners are deffinately due a turn :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back