The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]OOO GOD I SUCK ,IV HAD A SAUSAGE ROLL AND THEN FOR TEA I HAD SPAGETTY AND SPICY MEATBALLS AND BREAD :b AND THEN ON EOF MY LOW FAT SNACK BARS,LIKE THATS GUNA WHIPE OUT ALL THE OTHER JUNK I EAT ,WELL IT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH SO IM BLAMING IT ON THAT FOR NOW HOPFULLY IL BE BACK AT IT IN A DAY OR TWO AT THE MOE I NEED CHOCOLATE :b [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]OOO GOD I SUCK ,IV HAD A SAUSAGE ROLL AND THEN FOR TEA I HAD SPAGETTY AND SPICY MEATBALLS AND BREAD  :b AND THEN ON EOF MY LOW FAT SNACK BARS,LIKE THATS GUNA WHIPE OUT ALL THE OTHER JUNK I EAT ,WELL IT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH SO IM BLAMING IT ON THAT FOR NOW HOPFULLY IL BE BACK AT IT IN A DAY OR TWO AT THE MOE I NEED CHOCOLATE  :b [/SIZE]

If you crave it then have it :) if it's that time of the month then you do sometimes need sugar :thumbsup: Then get on your trampoline afterwards :lol:

Just scoffed a packet of Walkers Baked crisps :unsure: . No excuses :b Pig :eek:

I weighed myself this morning & have lost 2lbs since New Years Day. Not much but I've not really dieted at all, just drunk less wine. I'm pretty pleased with myself as I've had a bad time just recently at work & ended up handing my notice in last week (w00t) so I could have done with a glass (bottle) or 2 but managed to resist. :sweating:

I may be going to be unemployed but at least I won't be fat & drunk. Mainly cos I won't be able to afford food & wine :- "

J.T. said:
I weighed myself this morning & have lost 2lbs since New Years Day. Not much but I've not really dieted at all, just drunk less wine. I'm pretty pleased with myself as I've had a bad time just recently at work & ended up handing my notice in last week (w00t) so I could have done with a glass (bottle) or 2 but managed to resist. :sweating: I may be going to be unemployed but at least I won't be fat & drunk. Mainly cos I won't be able to afford food & wine :- "

:huggles: well done hun 2lb is 2lb hun ,hope you find new job soon :luck:

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]OOO GOD I SUCK ,IV HAD A SAUSAGE ROLL AND THEN FOR TEA I HAD SPAGETTY AND SPICY MEATBALLS AND BREAD  :b AND THEN ON EOF MY LOW FAT SNACK BARS,LIKE THATS GUNA WHIPE OUT ALL THE OTHER JUNK I EAT ,WELL IT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH SO IM BLAMING IT ON THAT FOR NOW HOPFULLY IL BE BACK AT IT IN A DAY OR TWO AT THE MOE I NEED CHOCOLATE  :b [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]nicky had to send you a pm i cant reply on here[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) YOUR SUCH A MUCKY MINDED MARE MRS :lol: FOR YOUR INFO THANK YOU VERY MUCHLY I ONLY SUCK THE ODD LOLLY POP :- " [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Been out in town this afternoon, met my best friend that I've not seen since November so that was it, 2 bottles of wine between us. BBQ Chicken with curly fries and a chocolate pudding (ok so I had half a spoonful and OH ate the rest). I skipped lunch as I knew I'd probably end up drinking and scoffing so that was naughty :- " .

Oh well never mind (w00t) . I can see everything I've lost going back on again but at least I don't have to weigh myself until saturday :b .

Fleesh said:
Been out in town this afternoon, met my best friend that I've not seen since November so that was it, 2 bottles of wine between us. BBQ Chicken with curly fries and a chocolate pudding (ok so I had half a spoonful and OH ate the rest). I skipped lunch as I knew I'd probably end up drinking and scoffing so that was naughty  :- " .
Oh well never mind  (w00t) . I can see everything I've lost going back on again but at least I don't have to weigh myself until saturday  :b .

WELL AT LEAST WINE IS MADE FROM GRAPES AND THEY ARE HEALTHY :- "

Fleesh said:
Been out in town this afternoon, met my best friend that I've not seen since November so that was it, 2 bottles of wine between us. BBQ Chicken with curly fries and a chocolate pudding (ok so I had half a spoonful and OH ate the rest). I skipped lunch as I knew I'd probably end up drinking and scoffing so that was naughty  :- " .
Oh well never mind  (w00t) . I can see everything I've lost going back on again but at least I don't have to weigh myself until saturday  :b .

[SIZE=21pt]sounds like a perfect afternoon :p :cheers: [/SIZE]

I keep a MA BAR from the Lush shop in my bag, if you smell it it's supposed to take away the crave for chocolate, my work mates think I'm mad :- "

after my tea I'm brushing and flossing my teeth so I don't want to dirty my nice clean mouth with naughty foods :D

I have had a skinny photo of me in the 'nice food' cupboard, but that hasn't worked.

I've asked O.H. to put any goodies on a high shelf, I'm too lazy to climb up for even a treat :lol:

My trousers are feeling alot more loose this morning (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
i had bad day yest. Had rice pud for brekkie, tuna sarnie for lunch, chips n gravy for tea and loadsa biscuits!!! n tonights gonna be hard cos i work in a chippy part time and cos its quiet thro jan the chips call to me! :- "

rach125 said:
i had bad day yest. Had rice pud for brekkie, tuna sarnie for lunch, chips n gravy for tea and loadsa biscuits!!! n tonights gonna be hard cos i work in a chippy part time and cos its quiet thro jan the chips call to me! :- "
God that must be a nightmare :wacko:

HAHA I've beaten you all !!!

2 slices of cheese on toast with green pesto at THREE IN THE MORNING !!! (I just hope I did enough "exercise" before and after to equal out the calories :- " )

Fleesh said:
2 slices of cheese on toast with green pesto at THREE IN THE MORNING !!! (I just hope I did enough "exercise" before and after to equal out the calories  :- " )

:eek: :eek: :lol:

I'm on a seafood diet, I see food and eat it!!!! :lol:

Sorry ladies I know you are all trying to eat better :luck: :luck:

Fleesh said:
2 slices of cheese on toast with green pesto at THREE IN THE MORNING !!! (I just hope I did enough "exercise" before and after to equal out the calories  :- " )

that is some combination there...gonna have to try that meself....beats mushy peas on toast...

BlueNoise said:
I'm on a seafood diet, I see food and eat it!!!! :lol: Sorry ladies I know you are all trying to eat better  :luck:   :luck:

That was my diet too :b . I'm sure we're here trying to do better lol (and some of us seem to be slipping fast o:) ). I only hope we havent got any of those skinny size 12's here who claim they're desperately fat and HAVE to lose weight, if they say they've got a few pounds to shift that's great and good luck to them :thumbsup: but my sister is always telling us all how terribly obese she is and it drives me mad :rant: . Some of us have a long way to go :- "

Fleesh said:
BlueNoise said:
I'm on a seafood diet, I see food and eat it!!!! :lol: Sorry ladies I know you are all trying to eat better  :luck:   :luck:

That was my diet too :b . I'm sure we're here trying to do better lol (and some of us seem to be slipping fast o:) ). I only hope we havent got any of those skinny size 12's here who claim they're desperately fat and HAVE to lose weight, if they say they've got a few pounds to shift that's great and good luck to them :thumbsup: but my sister is always telling us all how terribly obese she is and it drives me mad :rant: . Some of us have a long way to go :- "

Yes I agree the size 12's do say that. I could do with losing some weight. I eat healthy but tend to have biggie portions :- " The trick is to eat smaller portions but I do enjoy my food :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back