The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
:cheers: well done rach ,every pound counts hun  :huggles: ooo salsa sound like fun ,i fancey do sum belly dancing classes just need to find somwere that does them  (w00t) and i can make all the fancey skirts and stuff they wear will be fab  :D
[SIZE=21pt]no comment nicky[/SIZE] :- "

shut it trollop ,i know il prob have the biggest belly there but i dont care :p
[SIZE=21pt]no nicky you wouldnt have thats not what i was thinking[/SIZE] :huggles:

:lol: oh ok ,im guna regreat this ....so what was you thinking then :- "
i cant say i would be banned :- "

Dont know if many of u shop in Aldi but according to my friend they are selling decent exercise bikes for only £70! she got one and has it in front of tele so she can do it while watching tv. Genius lol!!Belly Dancing sounds like fun too nicky, go for it! Has anyone tried pole dancing lessons? i fancied doing that cos it sounds fab way to tone up but need to lose a larl bit first before i go, wouldn't wanna knock ppl out with me thighs! :oops:

rach125 said:
Dont know if many of u shop in Aldi but according to my friend they are selling decent exercise bikes for only £70! she got one and has it in front of tele so she can do it while watching tv. Genius lol!!Belly Dancing sounds like fun too nicky, go for it! Has anyone tried pole dancing lessons? i fancied doing that cos it sounds fab way to tone up but need to lose a larl bit first before i go, wouldn't wanna knock ppl out with me thighs! :oops:
:lol: :lol: i was looking at thes kits on ebay the other day they come with the pole instruction how to erect and a learn to poll dance dvd ,i think they were around £50 ,good if ya wated to get the hang of the pole ext before you actually went to a class (w00t)

rach you go steady on that pole..........make sure its really sturdy :- "

:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
nicky12 said:
rach125 said:
:lol: :lol: i was looking at thes kits on ebay the other day they come with the pole instruction how to erect and a learn to poll dance dvd ,i think they were around £50 ,good if ya wated to get the hang of the pole ext before you actually went to a class (w00t)
:eek: OH NICKY YOU CANNOT PUT POLE AND ERECT IN THE SAME SENTENCE AND NOT EXPECT ME TO COMMENT :- "

trac said:
nicky12 said:
rach125 said:
:eek: OH NICKY YOU CANNOT PUT POLE AND ERECT IN THE SAME SENTENCE AND NOT EXPECT ME TO COMMENT :- "

PMSL!!! (w00t) (w00t)

Diet out the window - went out for lunch, cumberland sausages, potato wedges and baguette with BBQ Sauce :blink: . Nice cuppa and a slice of carrot cake when I got home too :- " .

Well Carrots are healthy are they not ? :b

Bought a set of scales, put on weight over Xmas :x .

Fleesh said:
Diet out the window - went out for lunch, cumberland sausages, potato wedges and baguette with BBQ Sauce  :blink: . Nice cuppa and a slice of carrot cake when I got home too  :- " .
Well Carrots are healthy are they not ?  :b

Bought a set of scales, put on weight over Xmas  :x .

[SIZE=21pt]me to thats all iv done today is eat from chicken and mayo sarny for dinner full cooked dinner for tea and now im scoffing a bag of maltesers (a big bag)will start again tomoz :b [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
Fleesh said:
Diet out the window - went out for lunch, cumberland sausages, potato wedges and baguette with BBQ Sauce  :blink: . Nice cuppa and a slice of carrot cake when I got home too  :- " .

[SIZE=21pt]me to thats all iv done today is eat from chicken and mayo sarny for dinner full cooked dinner for tea and now im scoffing a bag of maltesers (a big bag)will start again tomoz :b [/SIZE]

DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP ABOUT IT NICKY TOMORROW IS A OTHER DAY :huggles:

BY THE WAY WAS IT A MICROWAVE DINNER .JUST THOUGHT I HEARD A PING THATS ALL :- "

Get a lateral thigh trainer and 6 second abs! they fab!

on the tv ads the ltt is 89.99 and 6 sec abs is 34.99 but on ebay you can get both on for £34.99 that includes delivery (w00t)

Then join ww and use the stuff online. Its wicked :D

To lose 1lb in weight means u have burnt up 3500 cals! thats amazing! check out a pound of lard :x

so just keep it up

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes! Do any of u have a shop near u called La Senza,they sell undies.At moment they got a wicked sale on for knickers (w00t) I love knickers :* a girL can always use 10 more! anyway there are some fab one which have been reduced for £14 to 50p!!!!

Such a lovely reward for weight loss are little indulgences.

Knickers rock my boat :lol: :teehee:

I know, a little random but when u feel good from inside out everything feels great,go on go get some and spoil yourselves :huggles:

know what you mean jax ,sexy undies always make you feel nice and sexy ,just need to loose me belly not very attractive with that hanging over the top of sexy undies :b :lol:

nicky12 said:
know what you mean jax ,sexy undies always make you feel nice and sexy ,just need to loose me belly not very attractive with that hanging over the top of sexy undies  :b   :lol:
:- "

mmm, sounds very glam nicky............any pic's :- "

nicky12 said:
Fleesh said:

Carrot cake ran out today :( . We bought it along with some Parkin and lovely fresh eggs from the Country Market in the next village on. Nearly run out of the eggs too, they're scrummy.

Tried making my first Omlette the other day. Onion, mushroom and bacon with a nice salad, yum. Even handed over the leftover to OH when I felt full :) .

Than came sunday, blade of lamb with yorkie puds, leek and courgette cooked in with the meat and carrots, cauli, broccoli with home made gravy. Gave away half my mash as I was filling up fast ( :)) ) then substituted it with a slice of scrummy meat (if I may say so myself). Add to that a glass of wine and I was happy as a whippet in a blanket :) .

I've not had chocolate, crisps or sweets for over 2 weeks now TWO WEEKS :sweating: and funnily enough I'm not missing it :eek:

Exercise ? What's that (w00t) . Dogs are looking at me dying for a walk but I want to get over this cough first otherwise I'll make it halfway up the street and have to come home to cough to death :(

nicky12 said:
know what you mean jax ,sexy undies always make you feel nice and sexy ,just need to loose me belly not very attractive with that hanging over the top of sexy undies  :b   :lol:
You'll just have to get some nice shortie knickers, you can tuck your belly in then. Keeps you warm in this weather :- " .

Or even fab belly warmers!! got mine on now! Every one takes the mic outta them but love mine!! hows everyone doing today? I had massive scoffathon yesterday and ate a big bag of prawn crackers followed by 5 or 6 roses choclates! not good. But then i did go on the bike for 15mins! gonna try and do my dvd tonight

Just eaten 3 chocolate digestive biscuits :oops: Apart from that though I've had 2 weetabix for breakfast, ham roll for lunch and dinner I had a fishfinger sandwich with mayonaise :D Had a lovely long walk with the dogs as well :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back