The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yea know wat u mean tinker im starvin now, but dont want to have anything and spoil my dinner!! it doesn't help much that im sat next to all the sport course lads with their bulging arms! i feel like larl fat frump sat on the end lol!! (w00t)

now see i dont have a problem eating in the day i usualy dont eat till about late afternoon ,its in the evening that i start to eat and boy do i make up for not eating through out the day i tend to pick none stop all night then :b imok until i have a main meal then all hell breaks loose :lol:

I EAT WHILST AT WORK NIBBLING THROUGH OUT THE DAY.

THEN JUST HAVE MY MAIN DINNER AT ABOOUT 7PM

MMMMMM @ BULGEY ARMED SPORT LADS AT COLLEGE!! :- "

Haha no its more of case of nice bods shame bout the faces lol!! and ive bin listening to conditioning for the last half an hour just not sure if they are talking bout their muscles or their hair :- " (w00t)

rach125 said:
Haha no its more of case of nice bods shame bout the faces lol!! and ive bin listening to conditioning for the last half an hour just not sure if they are talking bout their muscles or their hair  :- "  (w00t)
(w00t) who needs the face just get body pics :- " i mean theres always photo shop :lol:

nicky12 said:
rach125 said:
Haha no its more of case of nice bods shame bout the faces lol!! and ive bin listening to conditioning for the last half an hour just not sure if they are talking bout their muscles or their hair  :- "  (w00t)
(w00t) who needs the face just get body pics :- " i mean theres always photo shop :lol:
MUCKY MARE :p

Just about to cook Fajitas for tea, wholemeal tortilla wraps, chicken, spices, and as much salad as you can cram down your face SORTED :D .

Fleesh said:
Just about to cook Fajitas for tea, wholemeal tortilla wraps, chicken, spices, and as much salad as you can cram down your face SORTED  :D .
I hope you didn't skip breakfast Fleesh!!lol

im having toad in the hole with mash spud.............all low fat of course :- "

hely said:
im having toad in the hole with mash spud.............all low fat of course :- "
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) BLOATER :- " [/SIZE]

fatass.jpg
:- "

IVE HAD A HEALTHY TEA TONIGHT BREAST OF LAMB WITH STUFFING(HELY NO) AND CHIPS :- " SORRY TO ALL YOU DIETERS :b

nicky12 said:
hely said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) BLOATER :- " [/SIZE]

fatass.jpg
:- "

yours and up nicky :- "

and stop putting pics of me on here when i havent done my hair :rant:

trac said:
IVE HAD A HEALTHY TEA TONIGHT BREAST OF LAMB WITH STUFFING(HELY NO) AND CHIPS :- "  SORRY TO ALL YOU DIETERS :b
since when have chips been healthy, you should have had a few boiled spuds :wacko:

trac said:
IVE HAD A HEALTHY TEA TONIGHT BREAST OF LAMB WITH STUFFING(HELY NO) AND CHIPS :- "  SORRY TO ALL YOU DIETERS :b
(w00t) :teehee: stuffing................oh please let me say something :- "

hely said:
trac said:
hely said:
trac said:
(w00t) :teehee: stuffing................oh please let me say something :- "

IM GOING TO REGRET THIS IF YOU WANT TO GO A HEAD :unsure:

:wacko: still trying to think of something

not like you hely stuck for words :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back