The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yeah well i can think of a few, but i cant put them on here...........but you know what they are dont you :- "

Well, I had to put the trousers I wear for work on today for the first time since before Christmas (w00t) .......was dreading it :unsure:

GUESS WHAT???? They still fit (w00t) and possibly a bit easier to do up too!

Must be the walking I've been doing with the girls and the diet of baked potato and baked beans :oops: , sorry - pardon me :b :b (

aarrrrhhhhhh thats what i could smell :x

Now how would I know you didn't have the window open??? :teehee:

:- " :oops: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
Fleesh said:
Just about to cook Fajitas for tea, wholemeal tortilla wraps, chicken, spices, and as much salad as you can cram down your face SORTED  :D .
I hope you didn't skip breakfast Fleesh!!lol

No, no I had breakfast - lunch too if you must know, I also went shopping, I also used the straighteners on my hair and I'm wearing the white set of underwear today if you REALLY NEED to know !!! :eek:

Weighed myself this morning :eek: I have lost 2lb (w00t) which is great but I would of thought I would of lost more than that as I have been dieting and excercising for 2 months now :(

Jacquie said:
Weighed myself this morning  :eek: I have lost 2lb  (w00t) which is great but I would of thought I would of lost more than that as I have been dieting and excercising for 2 months now  :(
:thumbsup: Well done.. it's a result !! No more sausage sandwiches though :lol: :oops:

Tracey x

[SIZE=21pt]how you doing nicky isnt it the great weigh in today[/SIZE] :- "

:oops: nearly fogot iv just weight and iv not lost any ,but i weight earlyer in the week to and had lost 2lbs so thats 2lbs for this week :D

WELL DONE JACKIE ,2lbs is better than nothing hun and they say the slower you loose it the more likely you are to keep it off :cheers:

nicky12 said:
:oops: nearly fogot iv just weight and iv not lost any ,but i weight earlyer in the week to and had lost 2lbs so thats 2lbs for this week  :D WELL DONE JACKIE ,2lbs is better than nothing  hun and they say the slower you loose it the more likely you are  to keep it off  :cheers: </span>

WELL DONE NICKY :thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
milly said:
Fleesh said:
Just about to cook Fajitas for tea, wholemeal tortilla wraps, chicken, spices, and as much salad as you can cram down your face SORTED  :D .
I hope you didn't skip breakfast Fleesh!!lol

No, no I had breakfast - lunch too if you must know, I also went shopping, I also used the straighteners on my hair and I'm wearing the white set of underwear today if you REALLY NEED to know !!! :eek:

Not really :- "

Just weighed myself and im now 11.1 so ive lost 1lb. Not as much as i wanted but its better than nothing! just been to salasise its such good fun i spent most of my time laffing! but u can really feel it. first 15mins is warm up then its actual salsa and then toning and cooling down well worth £3.00!

:cheers: well done rach ,every pound counts hun :huggles: ooo salsa sound like fun ,i fancey do sum belly dancing classes just need to find somwere that does them (w00t) and i can make all the fancey skirts and stuff they wear will be fab :D

nicky12 said:
:cheers: well done rach ,every pound counts hun  :huggles: ooo salsa sound like fun ,i fancey do sum belly dancing classes just need to find somwere that does them  (w00t) and i can make all the fancey skirts and stuff they wear will be fab  :D
[SIZE=21pt]no comment nicky[/SIZE] :- "

trac said:
nicky12 said:
:cheers: well done rach ,every pound counts hun  :huggles: ooo salsa sound like fun ,i fancey do sum belly dancing classes just need to find somwere that does them  (w00t) and i can make all the fancey skirts and stuff they wear will be fab  :D

shut it trollop ,i know il prob have the biggest belly there but i dont care :p

nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:

[SIZE=21pt]no nicky you wouldnt have thats not what i was thinking[/SIZE] :huggles:

trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:

[SIZE=21pt]no nicky you wouldnt have thats not what i was thinking[/SIZE] :huggles:

:lol: oh ok ,im guna regreat this ....so what was you thinking then :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back