The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
By all means watch the Fat content but you may find some of your low fat products have had more sugar added to them than the regular brand. In some cases there's that much sugar added to a product that it doesn't make any difference how low the fat content is.

14 teaspoons of sugar in a glass of cranberry juice - yuk no thanks

P.S Lectures she as she sups a can of cider

Last edited by a moderator:
Fleesh said:
By all means watch the Fat content but you may find some of your low fat products have had more sugar added to them than the regular brand. In some cases there's that much sugar added to a product that it doesn't make any difference how low the fat content is.
14 teaspoons of sugar in a glass of cranberry juice - yuk no thanks

P.S Lectures she as she sups a can of cider

at least cider is made from apples :- "

I'm doing quite well really with my less alcohol thing. I'm just using smaller glasses (w00t)

Seriously tho, we still have loads of chocolates & biscuits left from Christmas so the temptation is there. Must eat faster & get rid of them all :lol:

I've not weighed myself since before the weekend & am going to leave it till Thursday morning now. Hopefully the scales will move in the right direction :luck:

Try The Abs Diet.

The website and books have good recipes. It is about clean eating. And lifting weights. The weight will fall off.

It is not a diet....more a way of life. It does allow for a cheat meal a week which helps.

So far so good, bowl of weetabix, glass of juice, slice of wholemeal toast and two glasses of water.

Exercise - does tidying the bedroom count ? I even polished and swept up with a dustpan and brush :)

ok, ive just polished off the last of the chrimbo chocolates, i figured if i ate them all really quicky and washed them down with some diet coke, they wouldnt do to much damage :- " :wacko:

i tried to eat breakie this morning but it just made me feel :x

so decided to just stick to my normal diet plan..............lots of coffee, fags and then a proper dinner at night :oops:

hely said:
ok, ive just polished off the last of the chrimbo chocolates, i figured if i ate them all really quicky and washed them down with some diet coke, they wouldnt do to much damage :- "  :wacko:
i tried to eat breakie this morning but it just made me feel  :x

so decided to just stick to my normal diet plan..............lots of coffee, fags and then a proper dinner at night :oops:

VERY HEALTHY HELY :blink:

trac said:
hely said:
ok, ive just polished off the last of the chrimbo chocolates, i figured if i ate them all really quicky and washed them down with some diet coke, they wouldnt do to much damage :- "  :wacko:
i tried to eat breakie this morning but it just made me feel  :x

VERY HEALTHY HELY :blink:

thankyou trac :huggles:

Having a good day today. Had two boiled eggs, tomato soup (though now ive just read about the sugar init it dont seem quite as good!) and some mince and rice. Oh and 4 pints of water! been doing my exercise dvd which is fun but cos i have NO coordination watsoever im finding it quite hard!! Struggling now tho got a craving for bag of skittles and rice pudding! :- "

HOW YOU DOING TODAY NICKY WITH YOUR DIET?

rach125 said:
Having a good day today. Had two boiled eggs, tomato soup (though now ive just read about the sugar init it dont seem quite as good!) and some mince and rice. Oh and 4 pints of water! been doing my exercise dvd which is fun but cos i have NO coordination watsoever im finding it quite hard!! Struggling now tho got a craving for bag of skittles and rice pudding!  :- "
[SIZE=21pt]hi rach what fitness dvd are you useing ,im still waiting for mine to bloody come althou i do have my trampoline and my legs are aching like hell from it (w00t) but they say no pain no gain , iv been good today to iv had chicken salad wrap which i made myself (w00t) and iv got weight watchers chicken soup for tea :D im not doing so good with the breakfast either it just makes me feel sick :x iv had 2pints of water as i dont really like water ,would putting a bit of orange squash it still count does anybody know :- " keep up the good work every one and for all you failers ,try again tomoz :huggles: [/SIZE]

Fleesh said:
So far so good, bowl of weetabix, glass of juice, slice of wholemeal toast and two glasses of water.Exercise - does tidying the bedroom count ? I even polished and swept up with a dustpan and brush  :)

Hey Fleesh,didn't I just see you coming out of the Chinese takeaway? :lol: LOL

nicky12 said:
rach125 said:
Having a good day today. Had two boiled eggs, tomato soup (though now ive just read about the sugar init it dont seem quite as good!) and some mince and rice. Oh and 4 pints of water! been doing my exercise dvd which is fun but cos i have NO coordination watsoever im finding it quite hard!! Struggling now tho got a craving for bag of skittles and rice pudding!  :- "
[SIZE=21pt]hi rach what fitness dvd are you useing ,im still waiting for mine to bloody come althou i do have my trampoline and my legs are aching like hell from it (w00t) but they say no pain no gain , iv been good today to iv had chicken salad wrap which i made myself (w00t) and iv got weight watchers chicken soup for tea :D im not doing so good with the breakfast either it just makes me feel sick :x iv had 2pints of water as i dont really like water ,would putting a bit of orange squash it still count does anybody know :- " keep up the good work every one and for all you failers ,try again tomoz :huggles: [/SIZE]

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DOING WELL NICKY :thumbsup: WELL DONE :huggles:

JUST BE CAREFUL ON THAT TRAMPOLINE YOU ONLY HAVE LITTLE LEGS :- " :oops:

milly said:
Fleesh said:
So far so good, bowl of weetabix, glass of juice, slice of wholemeal toast and two glasses of water.Exercise - does tidying the bedroom count ? I even polished and swept up with a dustpan and brush  :)

Hey Fleesh,didn't I just see you coming out of the Chinese takeaway? :lol: LOL

Oh darn !!! Rumbled :oops:

Nah lol I cooked savoury mince for tea, even managed at least 4 portions of my 5 a day today :)

Yes Nicky a bit of juice in your water will still count, go for Sugar Free :lol: . I'm on my 3rd glass today, one more before bed to get my 2 litres (I cheat and use a pint glass so it's 4 glasses not 8) , maybe I'll get up earlier in the morning due to a full bladder :wacko: .

im tucking into some garlic bread :thumbsup: ...................thats not good is it? :unsure:

hely said:
im tucking into some garlic bread :thumbsup: ...................thats not good is it? :unsure:
only the garlic hely :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey its that vicky binns its really good fun! plus from watching corrie u can tell it really works! its meeant to be a dance one but i wudn't be seen dead doing sum of the moves lol! i think orange squash will be ok as long as its the sugar free stuff! :thumbsup: Has any one tried the slim fast milkshakes my mam used to swear by em but i dunno if theyll be as nice as the normal ones? :blink: :- "

rach125 said:
Hey its that vicky binns its really good fun! plus from watching corrie u can tell it really works! its meeant to be a dance one but i wudn't be seen dead doing sum of the moves lol! i think orange squash will be ok as long as its the sugar free stuff! :thumbsup:   Has any one tried the slim fast milkshakes my mam used to swear by em but i dunno if theyll be as nice as the normal ones? :blink:   :- "
my mum has those slim fast milkshakes and iv tryed some of hers :x but try em you may like em ,im off to asda today to look for somore low fat stuff ,il let ya know how i get on :D

I WOULD FANCY TRYING SLIM FAST MILK SHAKES? :- "

BUT WOULD THEY STOP ME FEELING HUNGRY??? THATS MY BIGGEST PROBLEM!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back