The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well one of my mates is a size 8 and she is no help to me watsoever. today shes been doing my head in! i told her i wanted to lose weight and get a bit fitter and all shes bin saying is god i dont need to lose any otherwise ill never keep warm. N stuff like oy fat arse, n before i ran up the stairs and she sed wow look at that belly go! so i turned round and said well u dont even have a figure id rather be my weight than urs and she looked like she was gonna bawl! but if she cant take it she shouldn't give it! sorry to go off on one but god i could KILL HER :oops: :b

What does it come too when our family and friends have to poke fun just to make themselves feel better :( . My best mate is great, he always makes a point to compliment my outfit, hair, shoes etc when we meet up so I feel great and I must admit I make a bit more of an effort. He always notices of I look less lardy ( :b ) but is quick to remind me if he thinks I'm letting it slip :) .

rach125 said:
well one of my mates is a size 8 and she is no help to me watsoever. today shes been doing my head in! i told her i wanted to lose weight and get a bit fitter and all shes bin saying is god i dont need to lose any otherwise ill never keep warm. N stuff like oy fat arse, n before i ran up the stairs and she sed wow look at that belly go! so i turned round and said well u dont even have a figure id rather be my weight than urs and she looked like she was gonna bawl! but if she cant take it she shouldn't give it! sorry to go off on one but god i could KILL HER  :oops:   :b
[SIZE=21pt]that was a bit rude of her :eek: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WELL HELLLOOOO ,IM A BLOODY SIZE 12 AND AS FAT AS A HOUSE IM ONLY ICKLE THOU 5FT DEAD SO IT SHOWS I CAN ASSURE YOU I HAVE A HANGING BELLY THAT WOULD PUT ANY HANGING BASKET TO SHAME :- " AND IV GOT BINGO WINGS COMING AND A DOUBLE CHIN OOO AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON MY ASS :- " ANYWAY IV BEEN BIT BETTER TODAY ONLY HAD CHICKEN SARNY SO FAR :sweating: [/SIZE]

rach125 said:
well one of my mates is a size 8 and she is no help to me watsoever. today shes been doing my head in! i told her i wanted to lose weight and get a bit fitter and all shes bin saying is god i dont need to lose any otherwise ill never keep warm. N stuff like oy fat arse, n before i ran up the stairs and she sed wow look at that belly go! so i turned round and said well u dont even have a figure id rather be my weight than urs and she looked like she was gonna bawl! but if she cant take it she shouldn't give it! sorry to go off on one but god i could KILL HER  :oops:   :b
[SIZE=21pt]WHAT A BITCH TELL HER SHE HAS THE FIGURE OF A MAN :- " [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]WELL HELLLOOOO ,IM A BLOODY SIZE 12 AND AS FAT AS A HOUSE IM ONLY ICKLE THOU 5FT DEAD SO IT SHOWS I CAN ASSURE YOU I HAVE A HANGING BELLY THAT WOULD PUT ANY HANGING BASKET TO SHAME  :- " AND IV GOT BINGO WINGS COMING AND A DOUBLE CHIN OOO AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON MY ASS  :- " ANYWAY IV BEEN BIT BETTER TODAY ONLY HAD CHICKEN SARNY SO FAR  :sweating: [/SIZE]
nicky, dont talk about yourself like that :(

hely said:
nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]WELL HELLLOOOO ,IM A BLOODY SIZE 12 AND AS FAT AS A HOUSE IM ONLY ICKLE THOU 5FT DEAD SO IT SHOWS I CAN ASSURE YOU I HAVE A HANGING BELLY THAT WOULD PUT ANY HANGING BASKET TO SHAME  :- " AND IV GOT BINGO WINGS COMING AND A DOUBLE CHIN OOO AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON MY ASS  :- " ANYWAY IV BEEN BIT BETTER TODAY ONLY HAD CHICKEN SARNY SO FAR  :sweating: [/SIZE]
nicky, dont talk about yourself like that :(

:huggles: ITS OK HUN I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH ,WHY LIE TO MYSELF I KNOW IM FAT BUT HEY IM TRYING TO DO SUMIT ABOUT IT, AS WE ALL ARE ON THIS THREAD ,NOW IF SOMONE ELSE SAYS IM FAT THEN IL POKE EM IN THE EYE AND BEND THER LITTLE FINGERS RIGHT BACK :- " :lol:

Fleesh said:
HAHA I've beaten you all !!!
2 slices of cheese on toast with green pesto at THREE IN THE MORNING !!! (I just hope I did enough "exercise" before and after to equal out the calories  :- " )

How much weight as Rob lost Fleesh? funny time to take the dogs for a walk :wacko:

nicky12 said:
My sister is a 5ft 10 size 12 :sweating: she just likes to rub it in. 1 whole foot shorter than me, bless Nicky you're dinky :huggles: . You and your mates could have a party in my jeans I'll bet there's nearly room for two of you, 35" inside leg too :sweating: .

I've not eaten since that cheese on toast at 3am so trying to cheat, wouldn't mind dinner at 5pm but looks like I will have to wait until gone 7pm as certain familiy members announced they were having "lunch" at 3pm :rant: . I'm hungry :( .

[SIZE=21pt]nicky luv...you are hardly fat at a size 12 my babe...you are lovely :huggles: dont lose hope....if you can give up the smokes you can lose that little bit of weight....i know you will :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]nicky luv...you are hardly fat at a size 12 my babe...you are lovely :huggles: dont lose hope....if you can give up the smokes you can lose that little bit of weight....i know you will :thumbsup: [/SIZE]
nicky the average size of a woman in the uk now is a size 16 !

just because you might have a few flabby bits doesnt mean your fat, hell, i bet theres not many of us that dont have some flabby bits :thumbsup:

hely said:
Painted Lady said:

just because you might have a few flabby bits doesnt mean your fat, hell, i bet theres not many of us that dont have some flabby bits :thumbsup:

to me its whats inside the person that counts and nicky you are one of the most nicest people i know your a special lady :huggles:

trac said:
hely said:
Painted Lady said:

to me its whats inside the person that counts and nicky you are one of the most nicest people i know your a special lady :huggles:

pmsl, you would say that trac, you have to look at yourself in the mirror everyday :oops: :oops: :unsure:

:huggles:

hely said:
trac said:
hely said:
Painted Lady said:

pmsl, you would say that trac, you have to look at yourself in the mirror everyday :oops: :oops: :unsure:

:huggles:

:p

I'm a size 12 and 5ft 5 and have been just trying to be more healthy since Christmas. I'd like to shift a stone and perhaps get in to a size 10. I'm pretty happy with how I am now, my aim is just to choose healthier options.

I'm eating 3 small, sensible meals a day with fruit for snacks and then at the weekend I treat myself to a bottle of wine and a takeaway. I'm good the rest of the time and it's working. I don't even feel like I'm depriving myself!

rls22 said:
I'm a size 12 and 5ft 5 and have been just trying to be more healthy since Christmas.  I'd like to shift a stone and perhaps get in to a size 10.  I'm pretty happy with how I am now, my aim is just to choose healthier options.  I'm eating 3 small, sensible meals a day with fruit for snacks and then at the weekend I treat myself to a bottle of wine and a takeaway.  I'm good the rest of the time and it's working.  I don't even feel like I'm depriving myself!

you dont sound like you should lose a stone...........sound fine to me :thumbsup:

Very nice of you to say so!!

To be honest I'm not even weighing myself, I'm just judging on how I'm looking and feeling. Hoping it's a way of eating that I will be able to maintain too, which is the imporant thing

i dont weigh myself anymore either, i have a fav pair of trousers, if they fit right then i know im ok :thumbsup:

hely said:
i dont weigh myself anymore either, i have a fav pair of trousers, if they fit right then i know im ok :thumbsup:
hely i dont really want to be the one to tell you,but they are getting a bit tight for you luv :- "

ladycantzipuppantsfunfry_resize.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back