The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all you losers :D .

Went to the market again today so there's a carrot cake and a parkin sat in the kitchen, one piece a day keeps the cravings away :thumbsup: . Bad night last night I had the major chocolate munchies so 11pm and a bar and cadbury's caramel later ... :- " .

Omlette for lunch, surprised how yummy they really are, and filling :) . Nipping off to the shops now, then back to walk the dogs as they haven't been out today. Going to measure the distance in the car but I think it's about 4.5 to 5 miles.

rach125 said:
Congratulations!!! thats really good going! come on we need ur secrets. They are starting to do weighing in at salsa for those who want it so i thought i would, might give me a bit more incentive cos i wouldn't want to be the only one who put weight on or never lost any.

I've been of doing weight watchers combined with healthy eating and excercise :thumbsup: Some of the weight watchers meals are ok like the ocean pie :p So I basically have 2 weetabix for breakfast then I'll have a chicken cup of soup for lunch they are only 1.5 points and I have a crusty ham roll with a packet of crisps and for dinner w/w meal with vegtables :D I also have some fruit :thumbsup:

I've been of doing weight watchers combined with healthy eating and excercise :thumbsup: Some of the weight watchers meals are ok like the ocean pie :p So I basically have 2 weetabix for breakfast then I'll have a chicken cup of soup for lunch they are only 1.5 points and I have a crusty ham roll with a packet of crisps and for dinner w/w meal with vegtables :D I also have some fruit :thumbsup:

Thats good idea ! weetabix never thought of them. Bet they fill u up for most of the morning do they? do u have them with milk or hot water? ive had bad weekend for dieting. Had a very delayed staff xmas party last nite so had a 3 course meal along with two pints of larger, 3 apple sours and 3 vodka and red bulls! then today had bacon buttie, poached eggs and a roast dinner! so gonna do my dvd later and tomorrow is another day!

rach125 said:

Thats good idea ! weetabix never thought of them. Bet they fill u up for most of the morning do they? do u have them with milk or hot water? ive had bad weekend for dieting. Had a very delayed staff xmas party last nite so had a 3 course meal along with two pints of larger, 3 apple sours and 3 vodka and red bulls! then today had bacon buttie, poached eggs and a roast dinner! so gonna do my dvd later and tomorrow is another day!

I have them with cold milk and even a dash of sugar :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]ok im doing good today iv only eaten half of a weight watchers meal chicken and tomatoe and spinach lazanya cause im ill so ther an up side of having the flu you dont feel like eating :cheers: now i just need to keep this flu for lets say another 4weeks should do it :lol: hows everyone else doing :D [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]ok im doing good today iv only eaten half of a weight watchers meal chicken and tomatoe and spinach lazanya cause im ill so ther an up side of having the flu you dont feel like eating  :cheers: now i just need to keep this flu for lets say another 4weeks should do it  :lol: hows everyone else doing  :D [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]sorry nicky didnt realize you had been ill [/SIZE] :huggles: :- "

As you know Nicky I'm full up on cold so I had a nice boiled egg for brecky and intended on having a can of winter vegetable broth for lunch with a slice of bread but I ate half the soup and had enough so OH got the soup and the dogs got the bread.

Luckily I managed to get the dogs out for their 4.5 miles and the grumbly feeling in my stomach when I got back told me I must be hungry so it was a small Jacket Spud and Half a slice of Gammon with Salad for tea.

:cheers:

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon Nicky :huggles:

Well, I've finally made it

Hi, I'm Urchin and I'm a spudaholic!

i've not done the weighing thing yet (saving that joy for the morning) but judging by my jeans I have a stone to lose

but this needs to be slow and sustainable for me (hense the GI diet) So, i am aiming for a couple of pounds a week cuz although i can drop weight really quickly, there's absolutely no point in doing that only to put it back on again.

So today I have had

1 small bowl special k with skimmed milk

4 pieces fruit

salad, humous and 3 crispbread

1 very small bowl muesli (to stop me picking wile I was waiting for tea)

and curry goat with sweet potato (made by me with only a drop of oil, no other calorie loaded ingredients and blummin lovely!)

I'm not tellin what the scales say to me in the morning though! 8)

I completely ran out of money after christmas, so had to eat what was in the freezer til payday (not all at once mind!) Hence my late start

Last edited by a moderator:
urchin said:
Well, I've finally made it
Hi, I'm Urchin and I'm a spudaholic!

i've not done the weighing thing yet (saving that joy for the morning) but judging by my jeans I have a stone to lose

but this needs to be slow and sustainable for me (hense the GI diet) So, i am aiming for a couple of pounds a week cuz although i can drop weight really quickly, there's absolutely no point in doing that only to put it back on again.

So today I have had

1 small bowl special k with skimmed milk

4 pieces fruit

salad, humous and 3 crispbread

1 very small bowl muesli (to stop me picking wile I was waiting for tea)

and curry goat with sweet potato (made by me with only a drop of oil, no other calorie loaded ingredients and blummin lovely!)

I'm not tellin what the scales say to me in the morning though! 8)

I completely ran out of money after christmas, so had to eat what was in the freezer til payday (not all at once mind!) Hence my late start

good luck hun ,keep us posted and get your weight on here to will be good to see how much you loose :D

yesterday i had 2 slices of toast, a cheese n pickle sarnie, fruit, for tea i had tatties, pie and carrots followed by a bit of gateux! :b But me and buster went for a jog, i did it like walk from one lamp post to the other then run the next, cos i wouldn't be able to do a full jog plus its difficult with a loopy dog on the other end!! :clown:

rach125 said:
yesterday i had 2 slices of toast, a cheese n pickle sarnie, fruit, for tea i had tatties, pie and carrots followed by a bit of gateux! :b   But me and buster went for a jog, i did it like walk from one lamp post to the other then run the next, cos i wouldn't be able to do a full jog plus its difficult with a loopy dog on the other end!!  :clown:
:lol: pmsl you sound bit like me ,i try to jog when i walk my lot but they all start jumping up at me and trying to trip me up as they think is a new game im playing with em :lol: :lol:

Well, I had a chat with the scales this morning - obviously our confidentiality clause prohibits me from reporting what it is exactly that they said :- "

But

I can report that I have between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 stone to lose. Not sure which yet, I'll wait and see when I've lost the first stone to see how much more I want to get rid of

It's been a halves day 8) .

Half a Bacon and Egg sarnie, half a ham sandwich, half a bag of crisps, half a slice of cake, half a lasagne ( :b ). I'm still all bunged up so I can't taste a lot :( .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back