The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Fleesh said:
It's been a halves day  8) .
Half a Bacon and Egg sarnie, half a ham sandwich, half a bag of crisps, half a slice of cake, half a lasagne ( :b ). I'm still all bunged up so I can't taste a lot  :( .

Don't they say feed a cold starve a fever :thumbsup:

Thankyou fleesh :D

Today I have eaten pretty much exactly the same as yesterday - Hmmmm need to come up with something new for tomorrow else I'll get bored

Well done to everyone with their weight loss. I've had a stressful week and havent eaten much so have taken the opportunity to start and fight the flab, hope it's OK if I join in.

Everyone at the stables is taking part too so we've got a 'fatties' board up on the wall and we are all going to get weighed each week by the yard owner (who has a massive 3lb to loose!) I'm actually half a stone heavier than I thought I was so I've got 2 stone to loose to be at my goal weight. My poor pony :b

Small snagette is that we're going away for the weekend so I could have 2.5 stones to loose when I get back. :b

Rae said:
Well done to everyone with their weight loss.  I've had a stressful week and havent eaten much so have taken the opportunity to start and fight the flab, hope it's OK if I join in.
Everyone at the stables is taking part too so we've got a 'fatties' board up on the wall and we are all going to get weighed each week by the yard owner (who has a massive 3lb to loose!) I'm actually half a stone heavier than I thought I was so I've got 2 stone to loose to be at my goal weight.  My poor pony  :b

Small snagette is that we're going away for the weekend so I could have 2.5 stones to loose when I get back. :b

WELCOME ABOARD THE FATTY THREAD HUN :cheers: :lol: IM GUNA SEW MY MOUTH SHUT IF I AINT LOST ANY THIS WEEK I SWEAR, AS IV NOT HAD MUCH CAUES IV BEEN ILL WITH MAN FLU :sweating:

Rae said:
Well done to everyone with their weight loss.  I've had a stressful week and havent eaten much so have taken the opportunity to start and fight the flab, hope it's OK if I join in.
Everyone at the stables is taking part too so we've got a 'fatties' board up on the wall and we are all going to get weighed each week by the yard owner (who has a massive 3lb to loose!) I'm actually half a stone heavier than I thought I was so I've got 2 stone to loose to be at my goal weight.  My poor pony  :b

Good luck :thumbsup: I think this is great way to lose weight :D

(w00t) WOOPY BLOODY DO GUESS WHAT BOTH OF MY FITNESS DVDS CAME JUST NOW , IV GOT PUMP IT UP AND PUMP IT UP BEACH BODYS CANT WAIT TO TRY EM OUT NOW (w00t)

nicky12 said:
Rae said:

WELCOME ABOARD THE FATTY THREAD HUN :cheers: :lol: IM GUNA SEW MY MOUTH SHUT IF I AINT LOST ANY THIS WEEK I SWEAR, AS IV NOT HAD MUCH CAUES IV BEEN ILL WITH MAN FLU :sweating:
:- "

Haha good for you nicky!! well i have pulled my gluteus maximus lol goin for a power walk with buster!! walking rather stiffly at the mo!! i seem to have lost my weight from my boobs. honest if bras didnt have straps id have nowt to hold it on!!

rach125 said:
Haha good for you nicky!! well i have pulled my gluteus maximus lol goin for a power walk with buster!! walking rather stiffly at the mo!! i seem to have lost my weight from my boobs. honest if bras didnt have straps id have nowt to hold it on!!
i dont really need to wear a bra :blink: but i need something to keep the stuffing in place :- " :(

(w00t) omg guys youve gota get some of these ther gorguse and if ya fancy anything sweet or chocolate this does the trick they are really scrummy and only 88 cals (w00t) :D

P1010002-8.jpg

i have those ones nicky :thumbsup:

they are lovely dipped into clotted cream :oops:

i remember buying a box of those nicky never got the chance to try one samantha told me they were lovely :angry:

Lol and consider yourself told off!!! they do look lovely gotta admit!!

its never the sweet things that tempt me - its the savouries. The crackling on pork, or roasties or samosas - left to my own devices I will always have seconds of dinner rather than leave room for pudding.

luckily

I'm a blummin good cook, so i can make lovely tasty dinners which arent choc full of calories.

So tonight I have had turkey breast in a mustard and lemongrass sauce, with rice and sweet potato mash.

for lunch it was my standard big bowl of salad (this time with a little pastrami and mozzeralla for flavour) with crispbread and houmus

breakfast was a pear and apple and an orange

lol it sounds from that like I've lived my day backwards!

urchin said:
its never the sweet things that tempt me - its the savouries. The crackling on pork, or roasties or samosas - left to my own devices I will always have seconds of dinner rather than leave room for pudding.

Sounds like this is me talking about myself !!!

Extra meat and gravy every time !!!

How's everyone done today ?

I'm up the creek without a paddle. Stopped off at Pizza hut for lunch, had a meal deal between the two of us. Garlic Bread, Potato Wedges, half a 10" pizza, AND a pudding. Needless to say it was rather nice (and I feel sick :b ). Must admit I was full after bread, wedges and 2 bits of pizza but who could resist vanilla cheesecake with chocolate sauce ??

:oops:

Still there's always tomorrow, I think by weigh day I'll be challenging Nicky for who can backpedal and put weight on fastest (w00t) .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back