The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

haycroft said:
hely said:
haycroft said:
hely said:
Your never good Hely ... you're be stuffing yer face with all that party food at Bills Party on sunday :- " :oops:

:eek: :eek:

well we cant all be a size 0 like you jayne :- "

Oh please

i wish.... im more like 20

im trying to diet.......................its hard

well if your being honest about your dress size jayne at least get it right.........size 24 wasnt it :- "

well iv been good today guys ,i had a special k bar for breaky then walked the dogs for 3hours :sweating: then i had a wrap with philadelphia cheese and tomatoes and onions in and for tea im not shure what im having yet :D

nicky12 said:
well iv been good today guys ,i had a special k bar for breaky then walked the dogs for 3hours  :sweating: then i had a wrap with philadelphia cheese and tomatoes and onions in and for tea im not shure what im having yet  :D
well done nicky, im having wraps with spicy lamb and salad..........and a bit of rice on the side :thumbsup:

Still sticking to my sensible eating with a couple of treats at the weekend, I have lost 6lbs since 2nd January. I'm really chuffed and feel much better in my self. I've got will power I never knew I had, my OH has been amazed! :teehee:

Even better, is that it's not been hard and I intend to keep it up from now on.

rls22 said:
Still sticking to my sensible eating with a couple of treats at the weekend, I have lost 6lbs since 2nd January.  I'm really chuffed and feel much better in my self.  I've got will power I never knew I had, my OH has been amazed!  :teehee: Even better, is that it's not been hard and I intend to keep it up from now on.

wow 6lbs keep up good work hun :cheers:

Will do! Think it will only be 1lb a week now until I've lost a stone and then I just intend to maintain it.

Weigh Day: Lost 4lb :)

Really suprised as I have done so badly food wise this week.

well done fleesh well iv been good ,had a chicken cuppa soup for dinner and a cereal bar for breaky but im have chicken curry and beansprouts for tea my weekly treat :- "

nicky12 said:
well done fleesh well iv been good ,had a chicken cuppa soup for dinner and a cereal bar for breaky but im have chicken curry and beansprouts for tea my weekly treat  :- "
(w00t) well you know i said i was having chicken curry and beansprouts ,well i didnt i had a piece of steamed cod no skin and few poonfulls of bean and a peice of bread and butter ,im well proud of myself :cheers:

Well Done Nicky :huggles:

You should try the skin it's good for you (I lurve fish skin :b )

i am celebrating not having that beer last night - by having a nice glass of dry white wine tonight!

yaaaaay!

That's the idea. :- "

I nearly celebrated my good eating today with a slice of cake :eek: . Had an orange instead :) .

The wine sounds rather tempting though :b .

Well done everyone :cheers: Think ive been taking the whole 20% : 80% thing too far. I was gonna walk in to town from college (bout 2 miles eachway) but nope im sat in my friends room listening to bon jovi! im gonna do my dvd tonite and see if mam wants to come swimming with me tomorrow night.

Urchin's Weigh Day!

I am sooo happy! I have lost my target 2lb for the week ...... and I have not been hungry once. :D

My 20% this week was my 2 glasses of wine over the weekend, and my sunday dinner yesterday. I did a nice organic leg of lamb which i cooked with the fat on (to keep it moist) and only trimmed at the end (lucky dogs!)

and I used the juices from the meat for the gravy. But i boiled my spuds rather than roasting them, and did a big plate of veggies o:)

It really does have to be slow and steady for me, it's very easy for me to fall back into previous habits if I try to lose weight quickly - habits that in all honesty, are a lot worse for my health than ever this extra stone is.

I am as pleased about the fact that I've only lost 2lbs, as I am about losing the 2lbs (if that makes any sense at all?)

All in all I'm a very happy girly as i sit here munching my salad :D

:cheers: aww well done charlie ,im dreading my weigh in on thursday :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back