The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I get what you mean Urchin, if there isn't a great deal of weight to be lost (i.e a stone and a half or less) then getting it off as quick as possible means that you'll just pile it back on again when you start eating like you did before.

Some of us however :- " have a litte more than that to lose :b . As a result seem to be losing more than others. I'd be chuffed to bits if I was losing 2lb per week when I got a little closer to BMI Normal :) .

Well Done you :teehee:

Cheers Fleesh - yup is best to think in the long term isn't it, and what will make it the easiest to keep the weight off..... and I defo think its best to slow down towards the end if you have quite a bit to lose, so your body has chance to gradually adjust.

:thumbsup: to all the rest of you dieters, whether you're gradual shrinkers or losing more quickly .... it's nice doing it together isnt it

Yep agree with u urchin, makes it a bit less daunting and a heck of a lot more fun!! lots of friendly banter goin on! i did my exercise dvd last nite and they say im walking like john wayne today. Pulled my inner thighs! no pain no gain tho :sweating: !

Oh dear Rach take it steady 8) .

Well today I'm part of that extreme diet club known as Upset Tummy :( . Barely got any sleep last night because of stomach cramps and a severe case of belching every time I had a drink of water. :b

I've not got the pukes or the trots but maybe that is because it all came on around 5 hours after my evening meal, needless to say it's 24hrs starvation. :blink: Cramps aren't getting much better but I have to make an effort to drink water regardless of pains. :sweating:

It's annoying in a sense that apart from this I don't feel poorly, sick etc. as I would KILL for a slice of hot buttered toast right now :- " .

If anyone mentions what they've had to eat today, I'm going to eat THEM !!! (w00t)

In that case Fleesh - I've eaten nothing all day, only sawdust and carpet tacks - Promise!

hope you better soon :huggles:

i have not eaten anything all day either :- "

[SIZE=14pt] :huggles: HOPE YA FEELING BETTER SOON FLEESH ,WELL CHARLIE YA CANT GET ANY SLOWER THAN ME IM LOOSING IT SO SLOW IM PUTTING IT ON :- " :lol: AND RACH YOU SHOULD TRY THAT PUMP IT UP DVD THER SOME HOT GUY IN IT AND HES DOES A VERY NICE PELVIC THRUST :- " ,AND TODAY IV HAD A NICE BEEF SALAD SARNY ON NIMBLE BREAD WITH EXTRA LIGHT SPREAD :cheers: [/SIZE]

that sounds good nicky! exactly wat i need a new man to help me bust the gut! i think ive done ok today. but its getting towards the time where i think hmmm one biscuit then oh a banana cos thats healthy then aww look at that nice left over tea goin to waste!! plus bloody buster wont cum for a walk cos hel get his hair wet!

Well I came to let you all know I was feeling a lot better today, had some breakfast this morning, took the dogs for a walk a bit later, had some tea and a couple of bikkies.

But WHAM major stomach cramp just hit me, felt really sick and light headed, maybe it's not over yet :( .

arghhhhhh weigh in tonite. i dont think i can take the rejection of puttin anything more on lol! mite just skip it this week. My diet has consisted of all things cheesy!! cheese n pickle sarnies nearly every day and last nite CHIPS CHEESE AND GRAVY!! plus had a big exam yest and so scoffed all tuesday nite to make myself feel better!! hows everyone else come on this week?!

IV NOT WEIGHED YET EITHER WILL DO MINE AFTER A BATH :sweating:

i have lost 2 lb.........not sure how though :wacko:

im having somerset pork and roasties tonight, if i only have 5 roasties instead of the usual 7, do you think thats ok :unsure:

oh and a bowl of raw carrots.............dont do cooked veg :x

carrots very good for you raw hely :cheers:

I've lost another 2lbs since monday so i need to slow up a bit......sooooo my plan is to add a bit of nice cheese into my diet and maybe some more nuts and seeds in me salad

good luck nicky xxx

i love raw carrots and cabbage, swede, sprouts, just cant eat them cooked :wacko:

hely said:
im having somerset pork and roasties tonight, if i only have 5 roasties instead of the usual 7, do you think thats ok :unsure:

WELL DONE HELY :huggles:

ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD TO DO SOME WORK THIS WEEK NO TIME FOR MUNCHIES :- "

trac said:
hely said:

WELL DONE HELY :huggles:

ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD TO DO SOME WORK THIS WEEK NO TIME FOR MUNCHIES :- "

sprouts
fart-1.gif

Well Done all you LOSERS :D . Good Luck everyone whose weigh day is to come. Like me :sweating: .

I have managed to eat but this stomach is still giving me grief, a mate of mine informed me that it's going round so at least I know it's "normal" and don't have to go see the dreaded Doctor.

Oh now she's informed me she had it for a while but could have been because she has IBS :b .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done all :thumbsup: I'll be getting weighed at work tomorrow morning at about 8.45am :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: soz i forgot iv just weight this min and iv lost a 1lb but iv also just eaten :b so i may have lost a bit more woohoo ,i know it aint much but its somting :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back