The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
God I haven't weighed myself in ages :sweating: Although I'm still a size 12 so I'm quite happy about that :thumbsup: I do want to start running again, that's what helped the weight come off last time :) Doesn't help where I'm working at the moment with all the luxury biscuits right under my nose :sweating:

Ive put it all on again *sob sob*!! but i did do the race for life and managed to run most of it so i was pleased! having said that im now frightened to death my teeth are gonna drop out (they really seemed to have moved!!!) i dont eat alot now so maybe it will go bk down! well done to every one who has stuck to their guns, But right now im gonna have a pint lol

hely said:
rls22 said:
Since getting my Wii Fit at the beginning of May I have lost 9lbs!!  Really pleased as hardly changed my eating habits just upped the exercise.  :thumbsup:

i was thinking of getting the wii fit..........is it as good as it looks on the telly??

It's brilliant. I do 15 mins of yoga in the morning and then aerobics and muscle workouts when I get back from work.

I think the results I've had speak for themselves :thumbsup:

rls22 said:
hely said:
rls22 said:
Since getting my Wii Fit at the beginning of May I have lost 9lbs!!  Really pleased as hardly changed my eating habits just upped the exercise.  :thumbsup:

i was thinking of getting the wii fit..........is it as good as it looks on the telly??

It's brilliant. I do 15 mins of yoga in the morning and then aerobics and muscle workouts when I get back from work.

I think the results I've had speak for themselves :thumbsup:

ooo i think il have to get one of those :cheers:

hey so since haveing ruby and star, 12weeks ago, i have lost 7lb, yes i know it doesnt sound like much but

in inches i have lost

1" from each thigh

1.5" from bum

0.5" from hips

3" from belly

3" from waist

1.5" from ribs

so thats 10.5 inches (from the places i messured) (w00t)

im well pleased, hopfully it wont stop there and keep going as they get bigger and can do longer more walks so will i and hopfully get down to the right size :D :D

hope everone else is doing ok :huggles: :huggles:

(w00t) yay well done katie ,im hoping to put on a few stone soon :- " il resume my diet at a later date (w00t)

nicky12 said:
(w00t) yay well done katie ,im hoping to put on a few stone soon  :- " il resume my diet at a later date  (w00t)
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Nicky - what you trying to tell us here[/SIZE]

I'm still at it - got my first half stone off and kept it off....now I'm going for the next half stone.

summer is a good time for living on salad is it not?

meddling said:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) yay well done katie ,im hoping to put on a few stone soon  :- " il resume my diet at a later date  (w00t)
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

trac said:
nicky12 said:
:eek: spill the beans nicky

:- " :- " :p

NICKY!

I think this pic is called for.....

nickyscopy.jpg

now - fess up!

nicky12 said:
meddling said:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

trac said:
nicky12 said:
:eek: spill the beans nicky

:- " :- " :p

nicky?????????????????????????????????????

you cant say that then not tell us, come on :eek: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :sweating: :huggles:

lets just say ,ther hopfully wont just be baby tias next year :cheers:

(w00t) core you lot are nosey wenches :- " :p now sshhhhhhhh :- "

whats going on in here..........nicky are you having a baby welshy :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back