The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Do rowing machines help get you a 6 pack? if so im off to ebay straight away lol! its my belly and thighs that r doing my head in!! (w00t)

billyboy45 said:
hely said:
im not sure i will ever get rid of my baby belly :angry:   think i would need to do about a 100 sit ups a day :sweating:
Get youreself a wee cheap rowing machine,or better still,get the Total Gym.

i have a bad back :- "

thats my excuse, and im sticking to it............oh bugger it, i'll just get some big knickers and tuck it in :- "

hely said:
billyboy45 said:
hely said:
im not sure i will ever get rid of my baby belly :angry:   think i would need to do about a 100 sit ups a day :sweating:
Get youreself a wee cheap rowing machine,or better still,get the Total Gym.

i have a bad back :- "

thats my excuse, and im sticking to it............oh bugger it, i'll just get some big knickers and tuck it in :- "

That's my girl :thumbsup: :lol:

Have to agree them rowing machines are hard work :sweating: :sweating:

Well i am thinking of trying the Cambridge diet , sounds easy :blink: :blink:

DENISE BAILEY said:
Have to agree them rowing machines are hard work  :sweating:   :sweating:
Well i am thinking of trying the Cambridge diet , sounds easy  :blink:   :blink:

whats that?????

do you go to cambridge and try out the cake shops :- "

Only trouble with doing alot of exercise, it makes me bloody hungry.

just buy clothes a size too small..have to diet then to wear them then..

sarah...queen of diet tips

well done hely! :thumbsup: Il be getting weighed tonite after salsa so will log on and tell ya all how ive come on for this week

Stayed the same! :b But ive got an incentive to lose a few pounds, going to a 40th soon and i have seen perfect outfit but ive promised myself im only allowed to buy it if ive lost 3 pounds!! sitting here trying to build up the energy to go for jog cos im going to do the Race for Life, my aunty has been diagnosed with cancer so i thought id run it to show support for her, im doing it with a girl who lost her mam to skin cancer so its the least i can do to try and raise money :cheers:

rach125 said:
Stayed the same! :b   But ive got an incentive to lose a few pounds, going to a 40th soon and i have seen perfect outfit but ive promised myself im only allowed to buy it if ive lost 3 pounds!! sitting here trying to build up the energy to go for jog cos im going to do the Race for Life, my aunty has been diagnosed with cancer so i thought id run it to show support for her, im doing it with a girl who lost her mam to skin cancer so its the least i can do to try and raise money  :cheers:
im sorry to hear about your aunty :huggles:

go on get yourself out for a jog :sweating:

Weighed myself today for the first time in 2 weeks and I have lost 6lb (w00t) that's 16lbs altogether :D Feels good to be a size 12 again :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
Weighed myself today for the first time in 2 weeks and I have lost 6lb  (w00t) that's 16lbs altogether  :D Feels good to be a size 12 again  :thumbsup:
well done you :thumbsup:

does that mean you need some nice new clothes (w00t)

hely said:
Jacquie said:
Weighed myself today for the first time in 2 weeks and I have lost 6lb  (w00t) that's 16lbs altogether  :D Feels good to be a size 12 again  :thumbsup:
well done you :thumbsup:

does that mean you need some nice new clothes (w00t)

Yes I've had to go out and by some size 12 trousers :thumbsup: any excuse to buy clothes :- "

hows everybody doing with ther diets then ,iv put on im now 9st 3lb :( but guna start again this week whish me luck im guna need it (w00t)

I haven't weighed myself for what seems like ages :eek: But my size 12's still fit so it must be good :thumbsup:

due to being ill, i have lost nearly 5lb............... :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
I haven't weighed myself for what seems like ages  :eek: But my size 12's still fit so it must be good  :thumbsup:
jacquie youve done really well so far hun ,you give me the motivation to do well ,well done keep going hun ,whats your target ? :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back