The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
nicky12 said:
Jacquie said:
I haven't weighed myself for what seems like ages  :eek: But my size 12's still fit so it must be good  :thumbsup:
jacquie youve done really well so far hun ,you give me the motivation to do well ,well done keep going hun ,whats your target ? :cheers:

Thanks Nicky :huggles: I would like to get to 9 stone and a size 10 :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
nicky12 said:
Jacquie said:
I haven't weighed myself for what seems like ages  :eek: But my size 12's still fit so it must be good  :thumbsup:
jacquie youve done really well so far hun ,you give me the motivation to do well ,well done keep going hun ,whats your target ? :cheers:

wow and whats your weight at the moe hun :D and only another dress size to drop woohoo :cheers:

nicky12 said:
Jacquie said:
nicky12 said:
Jacquie said:

wow and whats your weight at the moe hun :D and only another dress size to drop woohoo :cheers:

10 stone another stone to go :sweating:

thought id bring this back from the dead to see how your all doing ,well i gave up on me diet but after weighing 2weeks ago and was 9st 7lbs :eek: :b thought right thats it im guna do it this time and iv weight today and iv lost half stone in 2 weeks woohoo so im now 9stone another stone to go ,how are all you guys getting on :D

i wanted to get back to 8st 5ish................but stopped smoking 4 weeks ago so unfortunatly i have put a few pounds on, so im at 9stone at the mo, but hey what the hell..........i dont smell like a ashtray anymore, so carrying a few extra pounds isnt a big deal, im in a size 10/12 but want to be a 10 :thumbsup:

now wheres that choccie bar :- "

hi nicky

i gave up smoking last october, and i am still sticking to, but like hely says the pounds have piled on, LOADS of them!!!!

So 3 weeks ago i started the cambridge diet and now i have lost 1 stone and 2lbs, just another 3 stone to go!!!!!

cara,xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Just call me Jelly-Belly Gill :- "

I promised myself that this was the year I'd get my act together and lose the weight I've put on over the past ten years (since I met my hubby....coincidence? :angry: ) but here we are on 1st June and have I done a thing? NO!!!!! :rant:

I'm 5'5'', fat and 40!!! :( Time to get a grip methinks and just DO IT!!!!!

I'm *just weighed myself* 14st 9lb :eek: :eek: :eek: :wacko: Bugger!!!!! I'd like to get back to 10stone which is what I was when I met Neil in 1997. In those photos I have legs....now they are just trunks :(

Okay....will be really good and up the exercise (shouldn't be too hard as all I do is walk Tina) and let's see what I am NEXT Monday (w00t)

i would like to join this diet thread :b 5"7and a half" and 11st7oz used to be 10st been 10 for years but the last year just piged out and no exercise :oops: so as from thursday (first walking day) hopfully thats should be my starting line, doing wiifit as i dont have scales so i can see bmi and weight if need to, but im going to do it be mesuring the inches, as im suddenlly going to be doing walking the scales might not be to acurate with musclue gain and weight. so will measure myself wednesday night and hopfully should see results soon :thumbsup:

(w00t) hiya guys well im doing pretty good iv lost another 3lbs im now 8st 11lb ,how you all doing :D

nicky12 said:
(w00t) hiya guys well im doing pretty good iv lost another 3lbs im now 8st 11lb ,how you all doing  :D
well done nicky :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i have lost 3lb, and still not smoking...........so im finding it difficult :blink:

Since getting my Wii Fit at the beginning of May I have lost 9lbs!!

Really pleased as hardly changed my eating habits just upped the exercise. :thumbsup:

rls22 said:
Since getting my Wii Fit at the beginning of May I have lost 9lbs!!  Really pleased as hardly changed my eating habits just upped the exercise.  :thumbsup:

i was thinking of getting the wii fit..........is it as good as it looks on the telly??

i find by smoking heavily and chuffing back copious amounts of vodka i can easily keep my size 6 figure :- " oh no eating though....

move over gillian mckeith..there is a new diet queen in town

Painted Lady said:
i find by smoking heavily and chuffing back copious amounts of vodka i can easily keep my size 6 figure :- " oh no eating though....

move over gillian mckeith..there is a new diet queen in town

:eek: :eek: if only you were joking :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back