The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
again

L9.jpg

L8.jpg

L7.jpg

L6.jpg

L5.jpg

L4.jpg

lamping man said:
Thanks for that bit about the kids Tanya ,your right ,nice arse i told you so , but we did lose the quad bike for 1/2 hour, now i know were it was , All the best, Chris great pix :cheers:

Well done everybody, glad you had a good day :cheers:

I will put the whippet gallery up a little later.

Good pictures Trish. Do you always do it with your slippers on?? (w00t)

lamping man said:
I will put the whippet gallery up a little later.
Good pictures Trish. Do you always do it with your slippers on?? (w00t)

now that would be telling :- " :p :teehee:

Some stunning lurchers there :wub: - thanks for sharing the great pics! :thumbsup:

Had a fantastic day today thanks all for making me welcome. Jess's Murphy ran his little heart out i was so pleased for her and well done to Fendog and Flynn for winning the lurcher coursing.

Love the family photos of Dancer, Rhys and Willow, when we got home last night Dancer and Rhys were flat out.

Can't wait to see the ones of DeeDee and Honey. Will hopefully come along to the next one with my lurcher Billy.

Thanks Lampy :thumbsup:

john looks to have his mind on the job in hand :thumbsup:

This is one of Posh Totty putting Moss in Slips. If you look closely you can just about see Moss's leg (w00t)

B5-2.jpg

you definately had the the best views! glad you had a good day see you on the 12th

lamping man said:
Just 5 more. I will put on the action pics tomorrow :thumbsup:
B1-2.jpg

B2-3.jpg

B3B1.jpg

B4-2.jpg

This is one of Posh Totty putting Moss in Slips. If you look closely you can just about see Moss's leg (w00t)

B5-2.jpg

:lol: CRACKING pics, bestest damn pair of buttocks on k9, glad you all enjoyed your day

:cheers:

trish g said:
vanya cheyenne sky (phoebe) did us proud especially with been out of action for 9 weeks,you could say shes made a good come back (w00t)
Well done Phoebe :cheers: glad to hear she's finally over her problems :huggles: Congratulations to everyone else too, looks like you had cracking day in a magnificent location.

midlanderkeith said:
lamping man said:
B1-2.jpg

B2-3.jpg

B3B1.jpg

B4-2.jpg

B5-2.jpg

:lol: CRACKING pics, bestest damn pair of buttocks on k9, glad you all enjoyed your day

Yes Keith, she certainly suits her name doesn't she - very Posh Totty indeed :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
midlanderkeith said:
lamping man said:
B1-2.jpg

B2-3.jpg

B3B1.jpg

B4-2.jpg

B5-2.jpg

Yes Keith, she certainly suits her name doesn't she - very Posh Totty indeed :thumbsup:

common as muck :lol: anyways its normal fer a man to look, ive a healthy normal red bloodied go spanky spanky, mind of a typical english gent

even tho i am a wrinkly :(

I've gotta say there are some great photos of some fantastic looking dogs here. :cheers:

Good evening all serious lure coursers. Now, before we get totally carried away with Tanya's jeans, here is the third and final gallery from yesterday's unsurpassed event. Hope you like and maybe recognise some of your own :thumbsup: . Whippets this time :thumbsup:

W1-2.jpg

W2.jpg

W3.jpg

W4.jpg

W5.jpg

W6.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back