The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TC said:
lamping man said:
TC said:
Best of Luck to all the runners, hope you have a great day and run injury free  :luck:
We'll be running round a ring at the Whippet Club Champ Show  (w00t) Shhh, no one tell my lot what you'll be doing  :- "

See you at the next one  :thumbsup:

TCx

Look forward to seeing you soon TC. Best of luck at your show :luck: :thumbsup:

Thanks Lampy, look forward to seeing you soon too :*

Quite understand (w00t) No good coming unless you are looking your VERY best, which when I come to think of it, apart from the jeans, you're pretty good :teehee: :blink: :huggles:

I couldn't come to this one, didn't get an appointment at the hairdressers in time (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

lamping man said:
TC said:
lamping man said:
TC said:
Best of Luck to all the runners, hope you have a great day and run injury free  :luck:
We'll be running round a ring at the Whippet Club Champ Show  (w00t) Shhh, no one tell my lot what you'll be doing  :- "

See you at the next one  :thumbsup:

TCx

Look forward to seeing you soon TC. Best of luck at your show :luck: :thumbsup:

Thanks Lampy, look forward to seeing you soon too :*

I couldn't come to this one, didn't get an appointment at the hairdressers in time (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

Quite understand (w00t) No good coming unless you are looking your VERY best, which when I come to think of it, apart from the jeans, you're pretty good :teehee: :blink: :huggles:

Now now Mr Lampy, those jeans are drop dead gorgeous, and still going strong i'll have you know 8)

TCx

lamping man said:
Good evening everyone :thumbsup:
I have just spoken with Bob Blatch who has updated me on events tomorrow at Holkham and beyond: Starting at Holkham:

Sonny Puppy Cup   (whippets)

So the Gaynes Park meeting has been cancelled altogether and the Sonny puppy cup brought forward?

Last edited by a moderator:
I WILL BRING MY LURCHER WILLOW AND I UNDERSTAND THAT HER BROTHER WILL BE THERE TOO. ANY CHANCE OF SOME PUPPY RACING :D :D :D

Tracey x

~elizabeth~ said:
lamping man said:
Good evening everyone :thumbsup:
I have just spoken with Bob Blatch who has updated me on events tomorrow at Holkham and beyond: Starting at Holkham:

Sonny Puppy Cup   (whippets)

So the Gaynes Park meeting has been cancelled altogether and the Sonny puppy cup brought forward?

No. Gaynes Park didn't change. Still scheduled for 12 April.

beaubeau said:
I WILL BRING MY LURCHER WILLOW AND I UNDERSTAND THAT HER BROTHER WILL BE THERE TOO. ANY CHANCE OF SOME PUPPY RACING :D   :D   :D  

Tracey x

Probably. But I'm not the one who decides :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
No. Gaynes Park didn't  change. Still scheduled for 12 April.
I'm totally confused now; looking at my slip of paper that says "Gaynes Park Essex, Saturday 12 April: Stake 1: Sonny Puppy Cup" :unsure:

posh totty said:
getting all excited now , taking 2 whippets and 1 of those being dopey danny!!!! (w00t)   bless him , he is very pretty  :- "  and the 2 big lurcher girls  :thumbsup:

Just heard DOPEY DANNY was runner up in the puppy coursing :cheers:

Now stop saying he is dopey Tanya he just needed time to figure out what to do with his legs :- " :oops:

what a great days coursing,well worth getting up at 4 for.the setting couldnt be beaten,its not often you can course your dogs on an earls front garden (w00t) lucky the deer didnt stray over .well done to the runners ,a big well done to all the winners especially our phoebe after all what she has been through lately and well done the organisers for the great setting.looking forward to the pictures so hurry up and get them on (w00t)

controversial said:
what a great days coursing,well worth getting up at 4 for.the setting couldnt be beaten,its not often you can course your dogs on an earls front garden (w00t) lucky the deer didnt stray over .well done to the runners ,a big well done to all the winners especially our phoebe after all what she has been through lately and well done the organisers for the great setting.looking forward to the pictures so hurry up and get them on (w00t)
looks like you guys had a excellent days sport.. :thumbsup: have you got the results :cheers:

God evening everyone :thumbsup: What a day. WHAT A day. I know its been said before but its worth repeating. EAWCC does it in style and today, the cup of style runneth over yet again.

Now, its already been said by Controversial what an incredible setting we had for the day's event. We had three whippet stakes and an amazing lurcher stake. As far as pictures are concerned I with mine will do three galleries as it were. The first one is for the presentations, mainly. Within this gallery there are pictures also of the helpers, the keepers, the great people making the lurcher stake. And if I may be a little self indulgent there is a picture of my Moss who beyond anyone's expectations ran out the winner of the Pete Kennard Memorial Trophy. OK, here we go :D

A3-2.jpg

A2-3.jpg

A1-3.jpg

Z.jpg

Y.jpg

X.jpg

what a brill day , still coming down to earth after dannys fantastic day :lol: the boy done real good :wub:

fantastic setting, great day had by all :thumbsup:

great to see the lurchers catered for :thumbsup:

thank you EAWCC for a great day :thumbsup:

great pics lampy :thumbsup:

Some results now.

OK :thumbsup:

The main event today was the SONNY PUPPY CUP.

This was won by OAKMOREHILL BAFANA AT HIGHISLAND Posh Totty's :thumbsup:

The runner up was MISEMAINE PICCALILI. Owned by Mr West-Meads and Ms Wenham

The Quink Trophy for all aged whippets was won by VANYA CHEYENNE SKY owned by Mr and Mrs G Gilfeather

The runner up was Surrey Hills The Witching Hour owned by Mr and Mrs P Mitchell.

The Pete Kennard Memorial Trophy was won by (The great) Saucey Madam owned by Mr CFG (LAMPY (w00t) ) AND Mrs DE Doyle.

The runner up was SOLO ACT owned by Mr T Dent

The EARL OF LEICESTER STAKE for lurchers, non ped Ws and oversize ped Ws was won by FLYNN

The runner up was ( I think) HIGHISLAND SASSY GIRL

Very well done to everybody's dogs for making today so memorable for the owners :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Next meeting Gaynes Park

Also ,at the Henham meeting, we will put on another lurcher etc. stake if there is sufficient demand. Keep it in mind.

puppy cup other way round lampy , my dog was runner up :thumbsup: , what a boy !!!! the dog who would never chase!!!! (w00t)

had a great day , really over the moon with how all mine went , they ran their est and what more can you ask :wub:

lamping man said:
Some results now.
OK  :thumbsup:

The main event today was the SONNY PUPPY CUP.

This was won by OAKMOOREHILL BAFANA  AT HIGHISLAND    Posh Totty's :thumbsup:

The runner up was MISEMAINE PICCALILI. Owned by Mr West-Meads and Ms Wenham

The Quink Trophy for all aged whippets was won by VANYA CHEYENNE SKY owned by Mr and Mrs G Gilfeather

The runner up was  Surrey Hills The Witching Hour owned by Mr and Mrs P Mitchell.

The Pete Kennard Memorial Trophy was won by (The great) Saucey Madam owned by Mr CFG (LAMPY (w00t) ) AND Mrs DE Doyle.

The runner up was SOLO ACT owned by Mr T Dent

The EARL OF LEICESTER STAKE for lurchers, non ped Ws and oversize ped Ws was won by  FLYNN

The runner up was ( I think)  HIGHISLAND SASSY GIRL

Very well done to everybody's dogs for making today so memorable for the owners :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Next meeting  Gaynes Park

Also ,at the Henham meeting, we will put on another lurcher etc. stake if there is sufficient demand. Keep it in mind.

:oops: Sorry about that everyone. It will come to you all in time. Its called AGE.Thanks Trish :thumbsup: I hope the results are now OK. Its Diane's fault (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back