The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looks like a great day

Well done to everyone who did so well

Your weather looks ok we had rain snow hail and eventually sun!!!!!

Congratulations to all the winners :thumbsup:

what a great day we had and set in such beautiful surroundings :thumbsup: well done to all the winners :thumbsup: there was some very good courses seen too :thumbsup:

very pleased with how all mine ran they put there heart and sole into it today,but our vanya cheyenne sky (phoebe) did us proud especially with been out of action for 9 weeks,you could say shes made a good come back (w00t)

sorry didnt take that many pics as someone kept me chatting most of the day :- " :p

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
what a great day we had and set in such beautiful surroundings :thumbsup: well done to all the winners  :thumbsup: there was some very good courses seen too :thumbsup: very pleased with how all mine ran they put there heart and sole into it today,but our vanya cheyanne sky (phoebe) did us proud especially with been out of action for 9 weeks,you could say shes made a good come back (w00t)

sorry didnt take that many pics as someone kept me chatting most of the day :- "  :p

oh trish you looked like you were being forced :- " do you two actually stop to breathe???? thought i could yap .......................................but you two !!!!! (w00t) well i say no more :lol:

she ran her heart out hun , would never believe she had had all that going on in weeks before :thumbsup:

little noah :wub: :wub: :wub:

posh totty said:
trish g said:
what a great day we had and set in such beautiful surroundings :thumbsup: well done to all the winners  :thumbsup: there was some very good courses seen too :thumbsup: very pleased with how all mine ran they put there heart and sole into it today,but our vanya cheyanne sky (phoebe) did us proud especially with been out of action for 9 weeks,you could say shes made a good come back (w00t)

sorry didnt take that many pics as someone kept me chatting most of the day :- "  :p

oh trish you looked like you were being forced :- " do you two actually stop to breathe???? thought i could yap .......................................but you two !!!!! (w00t) well i say no more :lol:

she ran her heart out hun , would never believe she had had all that going on in weeks before :thumbsup:

little noah :wub: :wub: :wub:

tanya im only let out on a weekend so you carnt blame me (w00t) bet poor anns ears are numb :p

carnt believe i went to a lurecourse meeting in my slippers either :- " (w00t)

all the dogs ran well today ,think we all went home happy with our own dogs performance,yours went brilliantly tanya,you must be buzzing too :thumbsup:

Congrats and well done Trish and Graham, and of course Phoebe and Millie. :huggles:

Congrats to Tanya and Chris/Diane too!

Sorry we couldnt be there.

i am !!!!!!!!! so chuffed!!!!!!!!! i know helen oakmoorehill who bred him is over the moon too !!! loved seeing sas at full pelt too , little jessie with the on off hoppy leg lol still ran her heart out !!! and bless poor lulu she done so well for only ever eing in slips once before

very proud of them all :wub: :wub: :wub:

well done to all of you :cheers: looked like you all had a great time...wish i was there...maybe next time

Just 5 more. I will put on the action pics tomorrow :thumbsup:

B1-2.jpg

B2-3.jpg

B3B1.jpg

B4-2.jpg

This is one of Posh Totty putting Moss in Slips. If you look closely you can just about see Moss's leg (w00t)

B5-2.jpg

at least we had somewhere to park the quad !!! i was showing my better side (w00t) i think i can see moss`s leg :- " :lol:

i would like to say THANK YOU to the children who attended , all well behaved and helpful esp the cork boys , even my alfie was good (w00t)

the kids are a credit to their parents , and indeed the future to our sport :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a fantastic day - well done all :cheers:

lamping man said:
Was this picture taken just after Tanya made a remark about Trish

turning up to race on a Earl's front lawn in her SLIPPERS ;)

thanks lampy,think i owe you one ;) thats definatley a pic of a very tired me (4am start) -_- and yes ann with my slippers on (w00t) carnt believe i could feel that knackered -_- -_- -_- .

looking forward to your action shots today lampy :thumbsup: least i wont be on any of them (w00t)

just got up and had my delightful holkham venison sausages :thumbsup: thankyou gamekeepers and phoebe for winning them.if john hadnt turned up trish said she would have been slipper (w00t) as she was dressed for the part (w00t) you could start a comp spot the moss.looking forward to the action pics ill sith thee later

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone at the club for making a newbie feel welcome and for letting me give Murphy a go at trialling the course. I was so pleased that he really took to it, and it made my day when he was asked to run as 'bi'. Thank you again, and I hope to see you all at the next event.

Good morning everyone. Glad you all made it home safely from the new lure coursing mecca :thumbsup:

As promised here is a gallery of the lurchers and their people:

L27.jpg

L26.jpg

L25.jpg

L24.jpg

L23.jpg

L22.jpg

these are all that came out half decent,might have had the camera on the wrong setting with my tiredness (w00t)

IMG_7733.jpg

IMG_7723.jpg

IMG_7718.jpg

IMG_7716.jpg

IMG_7712.jpg

IMG_7706.jpg

IMG_7680.jpg

IMG_7678.jpg

IMG_7677.jpg

IMG_7674.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back