The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:thumbsup:

W19.jpg

W20.jpg

W21.jpg

W22.jpg

W23.jpg

W24.jpg

you got some good action shots of two of mine lampy :thumbsup: thanks :thumbsup:

Great pics Lampy :thumbsup: Spry is dead proud of her mam and says now the kids are growing up she's going to get back to proper fitness and come next season and show them lampsters a thing or two :p :D

Which one is Spry's mum Lesley ? :))

*Lesley* said:
Great pics Lampy :thumbsup: Spry is dead proud of her mam and says now the kids are growing up she's going to get back to proper fitness and come next season and show them lampsters a thing or two :p   :D
Thats good news Lesley. I thought you would be pleased to read about Moss's unexpected success. She even took a somersault in the final which made me catch my breath somewhat but no, she didn't slow, just kept going :) I love that little girl so much :huggles:

See you soon Spryers but you'll need to put in some SERIOUS training to beat Moss :eek:

Tanya's coming over and bringing the new lad. I think Henrietta will probably eat him :blink:

just so we dont leave the photographer out heres a pic of the man himself (w00t)

im not so cruel and deleted all the funny faced ones i had of you lampy :- " :p

think this one makes you look like the lord of the manor :D

hope dianes healths improving,send her my love lampy please and hope shes feeling better real quick :thumbsup: :huggles:

IMG_7740.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
just so we dont leave the photographer out heres a pic of the man himself (w00t)
im not so cruel and deleted all the funny faced ones i had of you lampy :- "  :p

hope dianes healths improving,send her my love lampy please and hope shes feeling better real quick :thumbsup:   :huggles:

IMG_7740.jpg

Good gracious (w00t) Am I now famous Trish (w00t) I'm going to have to watch you closely from now on to spot where you're pointing your lens :eek:

Diane's doing fine. Thanks for your concern. See you at Henham and The Champs of course :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
trish g said:
im not so cruel and deleted all the funny faced ones i had of you lampy :- "  :p

hope dianes healths improving,send her my love lampy please and hope shes feeling better real quick :thumbsup:   :huggles:

IMG_7740.jpg

Good gracious (w00t) Am I now famous Trish (w00t) I'm going to have to watch you closely from now on to spot where you're pointing your lens :eek:

Diane's doing fine. Thanks for your concern. See you at Henham and The Champs of course :thumbsup:

we wasnt going to henham but was talking last night and have decided to join you all there in a fortnights time,saturday was a brilliant :thumbsup: freindly and a relaxing day well worth the travel and would love to repeat it before the season finishes :thumbsup: ....missus the slippers of course :- " (w00t) see you both next sunday :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone :thumbsup: These next 6 are for SUNSHINE :thumbsup:

C6.jpg

C5.jpg

C4.jpg

C3-1.jpg

C2-1.jpg

C1-1.jpg

I seem to hae lost my entry forms for the 12th, could someone please email me a copy?

I have spoken to Bob Blatch a couple of days ago and he is ok with me sending the entry. :D

hope to see you all soon

Trish did the beautiful Phoebe get a fitting reward for winning,

maybe a nice new collar or something :*

lamping man said:
Hey! I know that little peanut-head!!!

What great photos--I always love to come to this board and look at the photos of your events.

Especially when I had a rooting interest! Congratulations to all the top winners and finishers, and if someone could shoot me a pm explaining what Witching Hour was runner-up in, I'd be most grateful. I still don't understand the various levels of competition in lure coursing over there.

Thanks!

Karen Lee

Surrey Hill

AnnSa said:
Trish did the beautiful Phoebe get a fitting reward for winning,maybe a nice new collar or something  :*

will pm you later to tell you my plans (w00t) dont want eyes and ears knowing until it comes :- " :oops: :p and if it doesnt suit her ive got my eye on another (w00t) :sweating:

seaspot_run said:
lamping man said:
Hey! I know that little peanut-head!!!

What great photos--I always love to come to this board and look at the photos of your events.

Especially when I had a rooting interest! Congratulations to all the top winners and finishers, and if someone could shoot me a pm explaining what Witching Hour was runner-up in, I'd be most grateful. I still don't understand the various levels of competition in lure coursing over there.

Thanks!

Karen Lee

Surrey Hill

Hi Karen. I wondered if you would recognise her :D . TheWitching Hour ran in the Quink Trophy on a 500 metre or so course. She made the final, beating my dog along the way. I must say, I fancied her to win the final and said as much to Jenny. So much for my view :teehee: . She was beaten by Graham and Trish Gilfeather's Vanya Cheyenne Sky. These two people own some very good coursing dogs so Surrey Hills etc was by no means disgraced.

Thankyou from all our members for the kind comments on our pictures and the quality of sport that we put on. We have 3 further meetings between now and the end of our season so please keep watching :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back