The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
maggiemay2 said:
I seem to hae lost my entry forms for the 12th, could someone please email me a copy?
I have spoken to Bob Blatch a couple of days ago and he is ok with me sending the entry.  :D

hope to see you all soon

If you tell me what you want entering Sarah, I will see that it gets in. I don't know the position regarding the draw though. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Hi everyone :thumbsup:   These next 6 are for SUNSHINE :thumbsup:
C6.jpg

C5.jpg

C4.jpg

C3-1.jpg

C2-1.jpg

C1-1.jpg

Fantastic photos of Deedee and Honey first time in the slips.... :thumbsup:

rr

lamping man said:
Hi Karen. I wondered if you would recognise her :D . TheWitching Hour ran in the Quink Trophy on a 500 metre or so course. She made the final, beating my dog along the way. I must say, I fancied her to win the final and said as much to Jenny. So much for my view :teehee: . She was beaten by Graham and Trish Gilfeather's Vanya Cheyenne Sky. These two people own some very good coursing dogs so Surrey Hills etc was by no means disgraced.Thankyou from all our members for the kind comments on our pictures and the quality of sport that we put on. We have 3 further meetings between now and the end of our season so please keep watching :thumbsup:

Thank you, Lampy, I love your photos. I just think I need to fly myself over there for an event so that I can stack her up for her prize photo in my best USA show pony style! :teehee:

It is hard for me to believe that one of the reasons I was willing to let her go as a pet was that when she was a pup, she looked a little light in the brisket. Where did all that chest come from? It must be good, healthy, country living in the UK and plenty of hearty British fare.

Her sister is unfortunately permanently retired due to a really dreadful injury, but I'm about to bring out her 3/4 sister and campaign her in lure coursing and some racing this year. But she would never be able to course there as she is over 20". Isn't that your cut-off?

I'm just so happy for any little news about her as I was hoping when they moved back to the UK that they would try running her if she stayed small enough. She would be considered very dainty here, but I can see she looks one of your bigger ones there.

The sweet little bitches--Dee Dee and Honey-- in the post above look very petite! How small are they, if I may ask?

For seaspot run.

If you pm beaubeau she will tell you about Dee Dee. She owns her.

Our club allows whippets up to 21 inches in height. This has been a relatively recent change as previously 20 inches was the cut off. :thumbsup:

What amazing pictures...and what a fantastic venue... :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone... :cheers: enjoyed looking at them...

Janimal said:
What amazing pictures...and what a fantastic venue... :thumbsup:
Well done to everyone... :cheers:   enjoyed looking at them...

Hi Janis. Thanks for your comments. We're waiting for you to come down and join us :D It was such a marvellous setting. I felt quite greedy having that, as well as good sport and excellent company. See you there sometime :thumbsup:

Good afternoon everyone :thumbsup: To all those lucky enough to have competed at Holkham Hall and of course for everyone else, there is a report of the event in this week's The Countryman's weekly with piccies. :)

lamping man said:
Good afternoon everyone  :thumbsup:   To all those lucky enough to have competed at Holkham Hall and of course for everyone else, there is a report of the event in this week's The Countryman's weekly with piccies. :)

thanks for letting us know,off now to get a copy :thumbsup: :)

Lampy who are the two dogs coming out of slips , and the slipper with the fine white trainers on :cheers:

JOEBOY said:
Lampy who are the two dogs coming out of slips , and the slipper with the fine white trainers on  :cheers:
Hi Joeboy Do you mean the slipper who left his boots at home and asked me to only take pictures above his waist? :D I thought that John struck a blow for the more casual slipper's attire.. Now. I'll have to look at the2 dogs out of slips. Surely not Lynperry types. They look as if they might be going too fast but i'll have another good look :- "

JOEBOY said:
Lampy who are the two dogs coming out of slips , and the slipper with the fine white trainers on  :cheers:
they look like surrey hills in red and my phoebe vanya cheynne sky in quink final :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back