The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TC said:
:wacko:
Hope you enjoy your day, shame we can't be there  :(

Ruso wishes Finlay the best of luck. That's Buebezi Fun and Frolic  :teehee:

Hope you miss me Lampy  (w00t)   :*   :- "

TCx

finley said thankyou and wishes his brother could have been there :huggles: ,long time no see tracey.

we are hoping to get there at some point tomorrow as we are going to Tanyas for Thomas`s 18th , so please ignore us if we go silly if danny runs well (w00t)

tanya robert has packed the cameras for tomorrow night :thumbsup: we have to get you in a dress on here!! no one will believe us if we dont post a few of you (w00t)

trish g said:
TC said:

TCx

finley said thankyou and wishes his brother could have been there :huggles: ,long time no see tracey.

I know Trish :( it's been too long.

We're going to be in Jersey this weekend. Some stupid couple have asked my OH to be a Godfather (w00t)

I know where I'd rather be 8)

TCx

TC said:
trish g said:
TC said:

TCx

We're going to be in Jersey this weekend. Some stupid couple have asked my OH to be a Godfather (w00t)

TCx

im sure you will have a great time and the weather should be better than what weve been forecast :(

taking the gazebo for some shelter ;)

trish g said:
TC said:
trish g said:
TC said:

TCx

TCx

im sure you will have a great time and the weather should be better than what weve been forecast :(

taking the gazebo for some shelter ;)

I bet you need the gazeebo for the sun and we get drenched :p

TCx

Removed a few "off topic" posts. Be good now, and all have a fantastic day :thumbsup: :huggles:

News is just coming through that FIRSTRIKE bittersweet blue is the winner of the plate at the dent masters today.. :thumbsup: well done lil chilli and patrick.. :cheers:

Congratulations Trish and Graham on Olivers win :cheers:

Well done little Chilli :)

It turned out to be a good day, i really enjoyed myself.

Company wise..........not the weather :lol:

well done our oliver knocking out our finley in the semis :p well pleased with how hes coming on now and still a pup :huggles: :thumbsup:

also well done to the runner up mismaine mayonaise :thumbsup:

little chilli ran really well im sure your pleased with her patrick,shes also very cute :wub:

annsa kaya is coming on in leaps and bounds too,and shes enjoying the chase alot more now :huggles: you was and rightly so very proud of her :thumbsup:

hope john the slipper enjoys the whiskey we won,he deserved it for a good days slipping for us all :thumbsup:

and lastly all the dogs ran so well,so well done everybody with their excellent runners :cheers:

well done oliver! good day for yorkshire again then. :thumbsup:

ooking forward to seeing the full results as to who ran with who and who beat who.

Well done again Oliver and Chilli. :huggles:

congratulations trish and graeme , very worthy winners with northern moonbeam :thumbsup:

patrick your little girl is flying!!! well done :thumbsup:

well done everyone , thank you all for a great day :huggles:

Ann kaya is going great guns , really proud of you both , she really puts her heart and soul into her running :wub:

Great day in great company , all very worthy winners :thumbsup:

Oooh well done Oliver!! You must be very smiley Trish (w00t)

Hope you all had a good day :D Can't wait to see full results and the pics :- "

TCx

tanya might have the full results but think she could be busy with her sons 18th birthday thats tomorrow :)

and helens OH (oakmorehill) took some pics as did lorna,so im sure there will be some on soon :thumbsup:

Well done Trish and Graham with Oliver :cheers: you must be thrilled to bits with him :cheers: Looks like it was a good day :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back