The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E A W C C

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Carol Jepson said:
Well done Trish and Graham with Oliver  :cheers:   you must be thrilled to bits with him  :cheers:   Looks like it was a good day  :cheers:
yes we are especially as he beat finley in his semi and kiplin got into the other semi ,but then did his usual trick (to intelligent for his own good (w00t) )

congratulations to all the winners...sound like you all had a great day :thumbsup:

bet ya so thrilled with oliver trish...well done :cheers:

cant wait to see the pics

I'll get the photos on as soon as I can as tonight we are staying at Tanya's as it was too late to even think about the 5 hour drive back home -_- -_- :thumbsup:

Well done to all who took part yesterday :thumbsup: Special well done to Trish and Graham for their win :) Hope you have got a space big enough to accommodate the trophy for the event. :blink:

yes well done trish and graham you must have been so chuffed :cheers: :cheers:

LAMPY said:
Well done to all who took part yesterday :thumbsup:   Special well done to Trish and Graham for their win :)   Hope you have got a space big enough to accommodate the trophy for the event. :blink:
will that be fedex or dhl -_-

Well Trish & Graham what a dog Oliver is turning out to be. Uncle Barney sends his congratulations to his nephew. Barney won the same Trophy in 2004 I hesitate to add John didnt bring the Trophy home as he couldn't figure out where we would put it. It's a beautiful Trophy enjoy it,it's well deserved. I hope you've given him a special meal for his efforts. :) Give him a hug from me. :wub: :thumbsup:

sue greenwood said:
Well Trish & Graham what a dog Oliver is turning out to be. Uncle Barney sends his congratulations to his nephew. Barney won the same Trophy in 2004 I hesitate to add John didnt bring the Trophy home as he couldn't figure out where we would put it. It's a beautiful Trophy enjoy it,it's well deserved. I hope you've given him a special meal for his efforts. :) Give him a hug from me. :wub:   :thumbsup:
yes he is a gem,always gives 110%, and coursed superb all day .lets hope he follows uncle barneys class in the future.and still a pup.he tucked into one of his favourates pilchards in tomato sauce :x hes now tucked up on my lap o:)

sue greenwood said:
Well Trish & Graham what a dog Oliver is turning out to be. Uncle Barney sends his congratulations to his nephew. Barney won the same Trophy in 2004 I hesitate to add John didnt bring the Trophy home as he couldn't figure out where we would put it. It's a beautiful Trophy enjoy it,it's well deserved. I hope you've given him a special meal for his efforts. :) Give him a hug from me. :wub:   :thumbsup:

nice to hear barney won the same trophy :thumbsup: so pleased that oliver as brought it back into the family for another year :thumbsup: :D

Some off topic posts removed again. Please post within K9 rules. Any more off topic posts wll be removed, and warn levels adjusted, or posting rights removed.

June Jonigk said:
Some off topic posts removed again.  Please post within K9 rules. Any more off topic posts wll be removed, and warn levels adjusted, or posting rights removed.

thanks june :thumbsup:

Seth , Oliver's dad says congratulations :wub: :cheers:

Way to go Oliver, just like uncle Barney! :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
Seth , Oliver's dad says congratulations  :wub:   :cheers: Way to go Oliver, just like uncle Barney! :thumbsup:

thankyou diane :huggles: olivers said thankyou daddy seth :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back