The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
got a tattoo sesh tomora..dreading it..havent been for months...booked 3 hours, AS IF!!! no waay will i sit for that long :wacko:

yeah you will the longer you sit the more gets done :D

it will take your mind off your toothache

ooh love chilli...not red hot but i do like it....kids all hate kidney beans..whats that about?? so i cant put any in when i make one..how can you not like the K bean? my kids are weird..

ooh love chilli...not red hot but i do like it....kids all hate kidney beans..whats that about?? so i cant put any in when i make one..how can you not like the K bean? my kids are weird..
we dont have them in ours either....me and robert hate them...and none of the kids eat chilli so its 2different meals again this evening :unsure:

debbiieeeeeeeeeeeee! isnt that broadmoor day the 23rd??? oh bugger..gonna miss out on the quiches and cakes sonia...tell ya what..drop me a doggy bag back in on your way home!!!

DEBBIE.....just seen your piccie...very nice.......i wasnt expecting your other half to look like that ;) ....not sure what i was expecting mind you :wacko:
Neither was i when i sobered up..mind you i did wake up in the wheelie bin with me drawers on me head!! :lol: :lol:
old slapper :lol: :lol:
OI LOVELAND YOU WONDERFUL AMAZING PERSON LEAVE MY POST ALONE :lol: :lol:

Guess you're not going then sarah :(

Don't think any spare cakes will survive the journey home :eek: :lol: :lol: :p

hely...how can you not like kidney beans? they are like a little suprise in a forkful of chilli..will i get one or not?? i loves em i does :p want chilli for tea now..suddenly my sausages and mash ensemble doesnt seem as exciting now.....

debbiieeeeeeeeeeeee! isnt that broadmoor day the 23rd??? oh bugger..gonna miss out on the quiches and cakes sonia...tell ya what..drop me a doggy bag back in on your way home!!!
yes sarah it is the nutters convention and your the guest of honour remember :lol:

right i am orf!!! thanks all for coming and leave me pressie on the side!!!

LATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just dont like them sarah......dont eat any beans or yukky stuff like that...dont eat any veg either unless its raw ;)

dont eat pizza and pasta either ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back