The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hely...how can you not like kidney beans? i love them in sandwiches with crisps and pot noodles i loves em i does :p want kidney beans in a sandwich for tea now..suddenly my sausages and mash conconction doesnt seem as exciting now.....

just dont like them sarah......dont eat any beans or yukky stuff like that...dont eat any veg either unless its raw ;) dont eat pizza and pasta either ;)
Hely! How can you not like veg??? I love veg - would choose it over any other thing :D although letuce is my fav lol :D

right this is no good....gotta go and sort that cupboard out.....need to get rid of these grey streaks that are in my damn hair as well.........god sonia it must be awful to be old.....not that i would know...im still in my thirties ;)

right this is no good....gotta go and sort that cupboard out.....need to get rid of these grey streaks that are in my damn hair as well.........god sonia it must be awful to be old.....not that i would know...im still in my thirties ;)
just

just dont like them sarah......dont eat any beans or yukky stuff like that...dont eat any veg either unless its raw ;) dont eat pizza and pasta either ;)
Hely! How can you not like veg??? I love veg - would choose it over any other thing :D although letuce is my fav lol :D
never eaten it clair....like salad though...apart from red toms..yuk they taste bad...dont like peppers either...like onion as long as its raw.....oh and i love vindaloooooooo :D

never eaten it clair....like salad though...apart from red toms..yuk they taste bad...dont like peppers either...like onion as long as its raw.....oh and i love vindaloooooooo :D
How d'ya get your 5 a day then? :unsure: ...don't tell me vindaloo counts either!

1. apple

2. raw carrot

3. choccie biccie ;)

4.not sure

5.vody & bitter LEMON

:D

:eek: :'( :'( :'( :'(

1. lemon with voddie2. vodie and bitter lemon

3. bitter lemon with lemon oh yes and a bit of vodie

4.vodie and more vodie

5.vodie& bitter LEMON

:D
my god your diet is terrible hely
i have to admit...its not great, but i have got better as i have got older.....i eat alot of salad.....chicken...turkey........i eat a raw carrot or 5 everyday...and i love all fruit...so to be honest it could be worse ;)

my downfall is chocolate, vindaloo...oh and the 10 cups of coffee i have everyday :b

see you all later i'm off to do me dinner and sleep with the milkman, postie and builder.....might be back later if i cant find anyone else to do the dirty with
good lord debbie you old goer ;)

right im off as well......best try and do something before bedtime :lol:

speak soon sonia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back