The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( Went to answer the door and you've all gone :(

Bye all thx for the chat :huggles:

Guess i'm talking to myself :b :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey juney, you're a woman of few words these days...very unlike you!!! 

you ok?.... ;)

Hi Courtney and Sonia, good to see you :D

No it's not like me is it!!! Just really busy, downloading video, editing it etc - all from the Nationals. No one has nagged for it yet - but they will!!!! Also knackered after our friends visit over weekend, it was great though. It'll just take me a few days to get over it. Didn't go to fat club today as I have eaten and drunk far too much over the weekend. I can't stand the humiliation :b :lol:

Blimey juney, you're a woman of few words these days...very unlike you!!! 

you ok?.... ;)

Hi Courtney and Sonia, good to see you :D

No it's not like me is it!!! Just really busy, downloading video, editing it etc - all from the Nationals. No one has nagged for it yet - but they will!!!! Also knackered after our friends visit over weekend, it was great though. It'll just take me a few days to get over it. Didn't go to fat club today as I have eaten and drunk far too much over the weekend. I can't stand the humiliation :b :lol:
:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

talking of old age hely with your vouchers i bought intensive vitamin e eye cream and the intensive face cream..i have noticed a difference in my skin so i asked the kids opinion on do i look any younger and guess what they said??!!!

NO :(

Good morning starshine

The earth says hello!!

19_GoodMorning.gif

mornin all!!! :D

off to the vets with my lil soon..just to check the staples...have a good day people and catch up with ya laters :D xxx

Morning me darlings :D :D :D :D

Have a good day everyone, I might actually move toay...unlike yesterday!!!

Off to see parents :D - catch you all later peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

see you all later i'm off to do me dinner and sleep with the milkman, postie and builder.....might be back later if i cant find anyone else to do the dirty with
good lord debbie you old goer ;)

see you all later i'm off to fix me zimmer might be back on later
(w00t)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Morning All,

can't believe you two :D

hope you have a lovely day good luck at the vets Sarah and have a nice time at your parents clair

morning debbie :D morning all :)

have a great day clair :thumbsup:

hope everyone has a lovely day

good luck with lil sarah :huggles:

has anyone got skybroadband? had nothing but trouble with it...got two phone points..one works fine the other just crackles and a hissing noise constantly..you cant hear a word...phoned BT they told me to ring Sky who did a phone check and reckons everything is fine and to ring BT....but it only happened since the sky broadband....its really slow too...

has anyone got skybroadband? had nothing but trouble with it...got two phone points..one works fine the other just crackles and a hissing noise constantly..you cant hear a word...phoned BT they told me to ring Sky who did a phone check and reckons everything is fine and to ring BT....but it only happened since the sky broadband....its really slow too...

we had loads of truble with it at frist Sarha but it settled down after a cupple of monthes . Keep ringing sky tell them to send a maintanace man out to cheke it for you.

Got a funaral to go to today one of the dinner ladies at school she leveing 4 children behind she live 3 doors up from me.wasent very close to her but I feel as tho Ive got to go. :( feel so sorry for the kides.

been watching all the comeings and going this morning while ive been getting ready all the gold and bling has come out this sounds awfull of me i know but it reminds me of a mafia gathering.

think I will stay in the back ground and watch ( I dosent seem the thing she would have wanted from what i knew of her).

let you all know how it went on. I feel very strange to day :(

Morning folks , don't know what's wrong I'm just too tired today (w00t)

Morning all :huggles:

Daviddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :huggles: Good to have you back 'young' man :D

Hows things ?

Don't bother to read back david :- :-

You will never get that time back again :lol: :lol:

Hi debbie :huggles: Hows you hunni ?

Thx for the text about the 23rd, would of come but it's the same day as 'the whippet fun day' at ugbrooke house, will be going to that as it's

a great day out there and lots of k9ers go :thumbsup: also this year the lady that bred star is going along with all the other owners of stars

litter mates, will be great to see how they have all developed :)
I knew I had written it somewhere Debbie :b :D there's you lot thinking i'd gone mad :lol: :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back